Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aspirine is safer than proteins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alot of sick **** in this thread....i like it though..

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      Did not he win last Mr. Olympia?
      He is like a speaker for muscletech and I saw his picks, frankly, he is one juiced mother****er.
      Compared to guys of today, Arnold looks rather skinny.
      Jay Cutler. 5'9" 300 lbs. If he's a natural bodybuilder, I'm a Hassidic diamond merchant.

Comment

better anything that is natural is good be on the safe side on these things

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
          Jay Cutler. 5'9" 300 lbs. If he's a natural bodybuilder, I'm a Hassidic diamond merchant.
          Dud you see his waist, when I saw him, I thought how unproportional he is, cuase of his waist.
          And yeah, in no way he is natural.

Comment

Why would anyone want to look like that? If I woke up like that tomorrow morning I would be suicidal. It'd be no different than waking up a 500 lb fatass, except it'd be easier to lose the fat. Once you bulk up to such a degree, you're ****ed. You can pretty much kiss living past 50 goodbye, as well as having any kind of stamina. The vast majority of women probably even find that bodytype repulsive. I just hope he's happy with himself finally, because it takes a warped perception of the self (and enough steroids to put a third world nation in debt) to arrive at such a state.

Arnold is one thing, the guy was proportional and was strong for his size as well (for a bodybuilder that is), but some of the guys these days are just freakish, and not in a good way.

Comment

Working...
            X