Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Predicts Fireworks: I See Dillian Whyte is a "50-50" Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    Tell us again how aj will knock parker out in first round.
    Sorry, but you've obviously got me mixed up with somebody else. I never picked Joshua to KO Parker in a round. I did predict however that Parker would run and disengage. Go and look at my post from that time if you don't believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Haha Parker had close fights with Takem, Fury and That fat mess Ruiz. Whyte is either at their level or better so it spells a tough fight for Parker. You saying it's going to be easy is just stupidity. Whyte will beat Parker and you can cry some more. I'll enjoy your tears.

And of course it wasn't easy for Parker against Joshua. It must hurt to claim you're going to back him up in the fight and give it all you got only to run away for the whole fight like a clown and just hope to last the distance like that would be some kind of victory in itself. Pathetic really. Lets see if Parker has any balls this time.
      I think all three of Takam, Fury and Ruiz would be favourites to beat Whyte. Takam is fighting Chisora on the undercard, and I think he's a heavy favourite in that fight. Chisora and Whyte went life and death, remember.

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
        I think all three of Takam, Fury and Ruiz would be favourites to beat Whyte. Takam is fighting Chisora on the undercard, and I think he's a heavy favourite in that fight. Chisora and Whyte went life and death, remember.
        Based on what ?

Fury has to back pedal bc hes physically weak and anyone can see that Whyte landed better shots on Chisora unless they're trolling ..........

As far as favorites ?

Nothing suggests a Ruiz whos undersized /health issues and had one decent fight vs Parker would be favored over Whyte who by more intelligent fans favor over Parker bc he should win .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Based on what ?

Fury has to back pedal bc hes physically weak and anyone can see that Whyte landed better shots on Chisora unless they're trolling ..........

As far as favorites ?

Nothing suggests a Ruiz whos undersized /health issues and had one decent fight vs Parker would be favored over Whyte who by more intelligent fans favor over Parker bc he should win .
          This comes down to opinion I suppose. The way I see it, Ruiz is the same size as Chisora, has far quicker hands and IMO is quite a bit more skilled than Whyte. Honestly, I felt Ruiz beat or drew with Parker.

I don't disagree about Hughie Fury, he fought a very negative fight but he may be able to eke out a points victory over Whyte, in the same way as Kabayel beat Chisora.

Takam should beat Chisora handily. He's just quite a bit more skilled.

Comment

Honestly..who cares? These guys are basically gate keepers, they're no real threats to the top dogs at HW. I wish people would stop pretending they were.

Comment

This comes down to opinion I suppose. The way I see it, Ruiz is the same size as Chisora, has far quicker hands and IMO is quite a bit more skilled than Whyte. Honestly, I felt Ruiz beat or drew with Parker.

I don't disagree about Hughie Fury, he fought a very negative fight but he may be able to eke out a points victory over Whyte, in the same way as Kabayel beat Chisora.

Takam should beat Chisora handily. He's just quite a bit more skilled.
              Ruiz is a 6'0 slow footed HW who looks good against stationary targets ! .

He has no actual decent opponent wins and while he has a decent puncher hes not a destroyer which is his nick name !

Whyte is a 6'4 unorthodox puncher eho has crazy change ups during the fight . Hes a top body puncher that will wear you down bc of volume .

Takam should best Chisora bc hes all around better .

As of going on Parker ?

He has a great value to the HW division bc he brings a fight . I think when he loses to Whyte he will change camps possibly ?

I already know whats wrong and my doors always open !
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-17-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

65/35 Parker......

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Ruiz is a 6'0 slow footed HW who looks good against stationary targets ! .

He has no actual decent opponent wins and while he has a decent puncher hes not a destroyer which is his nick name !

Whyte is a 6'4 unorthodox puncher eho has crazy change ups during the fight . Hes a top body puncher that will wear you down bc of volume .

Takam should best Chisora bc hes all around better .

As of going on Parker ?

He has a great value to the HW division bc he brings a fight . I think when he loses to Whyte he will change camps possibly ?

I already know whats wrong and my doors always open !
                  I don't really get what you're seeing in Dillian Whyte, and I think some of these statements are a little contradictory.

First off you think Parker is good value and brings a fight - but then you don't seem to rate Ruiz Jr, when he won at least 5 rounds in that fight.

Then you think Takam is an all around better fighter than Chisora (which I agree with), but:
                  i) You think Whyte will beat Parker when
                  ii) Parker already beat Takam and
                  iii) Whyte barely scraped by Chisora.

I know that styles make fights but I just don't see how you can reconcile all of that.

Comment

I don't really get what you're seeing in Dillian Whyte, and I think some of these statements are a little contradictory.

First off you think Parker is good value and brings a fight - but then you don't seem to rate Ruiz Jr, when he won at least 5 rounds in that fight.

Then you think Takam is an all around better fighter than Chisora (which I agree with), but:
                    i) You think Whyte will beat Parker when
                    ii) Parker already beat Takam and
                    iii) Whyte barely scraped by Chisora.

I know that styles make fights but I just don't see how you can reconcile all of that.
                    You are going on wrong fought fights .

Parker would defeat Ruiz almost always .

Takam never fought Whyte who resembles Chisora . Whyte hits harder then Takam and is by far a thinker in a long fight and has an extensive reach.

Theres nothing contradictory about my post bc Whyte is a question mark whos improving and has unpredictable skills .

Hes going to beat Parker and Barry is making a mistake !

Comment

Working...
                    X