Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Glad The Rematch Got Signed But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Glad The Rematch Got Signed But...

...was anyone else kinda interested in seeing Jacobs vs Canelo?

i was beginning to really get hyped for that possible showdown...it wouldnt have surprised me if Jacobs won

Yes. GGG vs Saunders is a good fight too. Hopefully we can get those fights next.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

i was beginning to really get hyped for that possible showdown...it wouldnt have surprised me if Jacobs won
      the rematch actually prevented canelo-jacobs and ggg-bjs from happening... but the rematch should be good still, it is what it is..
      hopefully after we get all these matches..

Comment

I don't think Oscar really would have let that fight happen. Canelo would do it, but it feels like wayyyyyy too much of a risk for Oscar to take. Depending which Jacobs shows up that fight is a toss up. I personally would have loved to have seen that fight and GGG vs BJS. We kind of know what Canelo vs GGG is going to look like. It's a big fight but the first one wasn't exactly fight of the year. With the other match ups its an open question about who wins either of them which would really shake things up.

Comment

I'm not interested in any Canelo fight because he only needs 3 or 4 rounds to be given a draw or a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            the rematch actually prevented canelo-jacobs and ggg-bjs from happening... but the rematch should be good still, it is what it is..
            hopefully after we get all these matches..
            hopefully it does happen after but tbh, i smell a trilogy being milked from this

Comment

That's the fight i want to see, honestly i think Canelo would KO Jacobs

Comment

Honestly, Im really interested in seeing Charlo fight the top dudes. IMO, with GGG aging, he runs the division soon. He'd beat Canelo fairly clearly.

Comment

Hell yes, also GGG v BJS

Comment

Yeah I liked the idea of us possibly getting both GGG -BJS and Canelo - Jacobs. That would of been good.

Comment

Working...
                    X