• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I've not stated an opinion on either.

I've simply asked the assertion Israel has "illegal" nuclear weapons be proved.

I've challenged anyone to prove this. You replied, but didn't answer the challenge.

Can you do that?

After we cover that, I'll be happy to move on and discuss the other things with you and/or answer your questions.
      In 1996, the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution calling for the establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the region of the Middle East. Israel is in breach of this resolution.

In 2007 Israel sought an exemption to non-proliferation rules in order to import atomic material legally. They never got one. Uranium is not is in Israel, so they have imported it illegally.

Two examples how they have breach international law regarding nuclear weapons.

North Korea are in the clear though.

Comment

Bahahaha the Whitehouse twitter account deleted the tweet they made claiming Iran currently has nuclear weapons

But now you have kneejerk reactions that spread across the web claiming Iran definitely has them and now people will actually think that, even if the original statement is debunked/retracted. This is literally what fake news actually is. Before the term got hijacked for political purposes.

I tried to tell y'all:

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Has anyone even looked at the presentation here? Yikes.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-30-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

HAD. In past tense.

The updated statement is available on their website which clarifies that the information shows Iran HAD nuclear weapons programs, not that they HAVE them.

The updated statement also adds "Iran must never have nuclear weapons", aka that the goal is to prevent them from having them not to remove currently present nuclear weapons.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ns-development

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            What's even more crazy, is they've openly said Israel has no right to exist.

So they tell Israel they have no right to exist, and they go about trying to build a nuclear weapon. How in the hell do they expect Israel to respond?!?!

They seem to forget the Israelis ain't stupid, and they've not elected a bunch of people like Obama, Clinton, and Kerry to represent them.

They chose Bibi for a reason.

Don't be surprised if Iran buys a load of state of the art anti-aircraft missiles from Russia.

Israel doesn't have the balls to start a war with Iran without America's backing.

And Trump will not support it. He puts America first, why don't you?

When Israel attacked a US Navy ship, killing and injuring it's crew, in an unprovoked attacked, and tried to blame the Egyptians, the US govt. tried to cover it up.

Why do you want American's to be Israel's bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Can’t think of a single reason why anyone would believe a thing that comes out of Netanyahu’s mouth
              Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I don't believe anything Netanyahu says.
              You don't have to believe him

But it's not even debatable that Iran wants/wanted nuclear weapons

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

When Israel attacked a US Navy ship, killing and injuring it's crew, in an unprovoked attacked, and tried to blame the Egyptians, the US govt. tried to cover it up.

Lol

You're either ignorant, deceptive, exaggerating or just a liar

It was during the six day war when israeli was fighting/attacking multiple countries

They attacked the ship by accident

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Don't be surprised if Iran buys a load of state of the art anti-aircraft missiles from Russia.

Israel doesn't have the balls to start a war with Iran without America's backing.

And Trump will not support it. He puts America first, why don't you?

No worries... Israel is prepared to go it alone... I paid a lot of big taxes, etc... Israel is ready to thrown down with whoever....with or without American support... it doesn’t matter... it really doesn’t matter...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    No worries... Israel is prepared to go it alone... I paid a lot of big taxes, etc... Israel is ready to thrown down with whoever....with or without American support... it doesn’t matter... it really doesn’t matter...
                    I guarantee they won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Thank GOD, no Hillary, Obama’s, Clinton ,or other professional politician/ azz clown /ultra liberal, fools got elected... I’m ultra right wing... Obama was a joke, a failed experience/**** that cost the USA a lot of money...
                      There were few people on earth more happy on Election Night than Bibi.

Comment

Working...
                      X