Mayweather V McGregor 2 Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather V McGregor 2 Details

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#6003e9286106

Not sure how to embed Twitter if someone can fix that I'd appreciate it. Multiple sources reporting this.

Omar Al Raisi

Dantani

Floydmayweather will fight ThenotoriousMMA in the octagon. With 4 ounce gloves, no shoes, 5-five minute rounds in 155 division.

No kicks, no take downs, no elbows, no knees. Certain things will be allowed like the clinch.

i mean anythings possible if you offer another 100 million especially a guy with lawsuits pending but why would the UFC change their rules just to suit floyd? it will go down terrible with their fans

No kicks, no take downs, no elbows, no knees. Certain things will be allowed like the clinch.

i call serious BS

Comment

This would be hilarious caricature of MMA. Funny thing is that ******s would still watch this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
        i mean anythings possible if you offer another 100 million especially a guy with lawsuits pending but why would the UFC change their rules just to suit floyd? it will go down terrible with their fans

i call serious BS
        UFC changed their rules in last fight already, from MMA to boxing. I don't see any reasons why they won't do it again.

Comment

the woman beater *Floyd will knock this punk out faster with 4oz gloves

Comment

So bare foot boxing with four ounce gloves? What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#6003e9286106

Not sure how to embed Twitter if someone can fix that I'd appreciate it. Multiple sources reporting this.

Omar Al Raisi

Dantani

Floydmayweather will fight ThenotoriousMMA in the octagon. With 4 ounce gloves, no shoes, 5-five minute rounds in 155 division.

that sounds like a boxing match to me but in an octagon...weaaaak...also no elbows you think floyd will follow that rule

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                that sounds like a boxing match to me but in an octagon...weaaaak...also no elbows you think floyd will follow that rule
                No, elbow is Floyd's best punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  So bare foot boxing with four ounce gloves? What a joke.
                  pretty much.

the woman beater *Floyd will never do anything unless he can cheat. Like you said, pretty much boxing with smaller gloves (even bigger advantage to the woman beater *Floyd). "Some clinching" doesn't even matter because the woman beater *Floyd already does that anyways lol. The woman beater *Floyd actually left a rule out that is useful and that's elbows

Comment

Could at least allow kicks.

First one was a farce. Mayweather carried Connor for too long probably with this in mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X