No announcement yet.

Have u ever fought a slick bruvva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    And did you win? Or was the slickness too much?
    Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    I've sparred (boxing/karate/mma) several pretty slick operators. They're a handful, i'm not 'slick', got to turn it into a battle of attrition, which can be painful because well, they be damn slick! Some got worn down, one put me on my butt a couple years ago, didn't expect that elbow coming! Then another 'buzzed'/wobbled me with a decent roundhouse kick, yeah dem slick brothas are a good workout. Get them on the floor (pending if it's mma or not) and I ruin them, on their feet, the slickstas present an enjoyable (and sometimes fukin painful) session.

Not arsed saying one floored me, it's the nature of the beast, the guy was a fair bit smaller (5'11) and approx. a little more than a stone lighter (16/17lbs fat yanks). But he hit like a mule, I believe he went on to win some area title belt in kick boxing via a ko.
    He was just too slick dude.

Why do you ask BoxingFan? Have you a spar or bout vs a slicksta yourself upcoming?
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Ive sparred a slick dude and they are hard as hell to hit man, im talking sweet pea head movement
    Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    One day I wanna be a slick bruvva
    Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    Yeah and i lost. The IV was too much for me
    Yeah, when its boxing rules they're a fukin pain, I just eat a lot of leather, so I can kill that body, and take his legs away. At least they're a bit more static then, that's a start. Depends if you don't mind getting caught a fair but which is really fukin unpleasant but oh well hahaha.
    I certainly wish I was one (I do have the rare magical 15 seconds of slickness occur) but it's because they're not fit haha. Good luck on your slick bruvva adventure dude! Jab 'em in that butt nice and fast!
    Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    I have not and I'm thankful

I don't want to have some bruvva who's slicker than an oil spill making me miss my shots all day long and countering me with hpandspeed and combos

I'm just a white guy so I stick to what I'm good at like being a nerd and wearing glasses

One day I will marry a blonde gold digger and have a bruvva on my payroll to satisfy her where I can't.
    Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I fought a slick bruvva once. He dindu nuffin

yes.

the first time i was soundly defeated.

i actually literally cried nursing my wounds. then i re calibrated my fighting style and actually learned from the slick bruvas. i basically dragon ball z perfect cell absorbed the bruva's slick style and now i have incorporated the slick bruva style into my fighting arsenal.

now, with my experience,

i can handle the slick bruva style because i have the capabilities of the slick bruva style. i have seen and i have used the slick bruva style myself. i know its weakness. i know its strengths.

i know its essence.....

seeing someone like me stylin on a mothafocka using the slick bruva style would be like seeing clayton bigsby work at MSNBC.....

im basically a unicorn.

a slick, sexy, SPLENDIFEROUS Unicorn.

i know how to defeat the slick bruva style.

Maidana had the right idea vs floyd but, just like with BLM, its logistical actions left a lot to be desired.

PM me if you guys want to know how to defeat the slick bruva style.

You're not gonna learn it on NSB or CNN.

dead serious.

Comment

I tell my promoters to avoid scheduling any slick negro's.

I'm like Floyd when it comes to beating fellow Mexicans doe.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        I tell my promoters to avoid scheduling any slick negro's.

I'm like Floyd when it comes to beating fellow Mexicans doe.

That's smart thinking. I used to take on all comers, but too many brothas exposed me. Made me realized I'm nothing more than a one dimensional caveman with a solid chin and not much else.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          That's smart thinking. I used to take on all comers, but too many brothas exposed me. Made me realized I'm nothing more than a one dimensional caveman with a solid chin and not much else.
          I got a brand to maintain, ain't gonna see me looking like Nonito......

Comment

I once fought this slick bruvva. We had been waiting to fight for years to fight. Once he finally agreed to fight me I was passed my prime but still durable. Anyways we charged people an arm and a leg to watch us fight a boring fight. He was just to slick and kept moving and wouldnt engage. Most people think I lost but I think I won a close fight but I wouldve won more clearly if my shoulder wasnt hurt. His fans claim I was schooled and I lost all my fans to some guy with 3 initials. And Ive been begging for a rematch but it dont look like its going to happen. Oh well I have a fight coming up and I have to focus on not licking the mat...

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
              I have not and I'm thankful

I don't want to have some bruvva who's slicker than an oil spill making me miss my shots all day long and countering me with hpandspeed and combos

I'm just a white guy so I stick to what I'm good at like being a nerd and wearing glasses

One day I will marry a blonde gold digger and have a bruvva on my payroll to satisfy her where I can't.

"Slicker than an oil spill."

Comment

Comment

not all bruvas are slick.

i was getting completely owned in a slap box match in jr hs. sensing defeat was imminent, i ''accidentally'' punched the guy. full force, clean solid connection.

oops....i did apologize and accepted the L.

ive fought maybe 4 bruvas for real in my life and they were sloppy AF. chin up and swinging wildly. as if stevie wonder was having a fight with someone.
                  Last edited by Elroy The Great; 04-03-2017, 04:07 AM.

Comment

im featured in this street fight comp...it didnt go as planned cause i had an injured wrist (1;11 mark )

Comment

Working...
                    X