Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did George Floyd die because he was black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combination of his poor health, drug use, erratic behaviour, and poorly trained cops.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      How can anyone know unless they were in the head of Derek Chauvin?
      I don't think there was any intent.

Chauvin was a veteran. The pd might claim putting a knee on someone isnt police procedure anymore but from what I read it probably was police procedure at that pd when he came up during training.

Putting a knee on someone's back or neck is common police procedure actually. It is quite effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Chauvin was a veteran. The pd might claim putting a knee on someone isnt police procedure anymore but from what I read it probably was police procedure at that pd when he came up during training.

Putting a knee on someone's back or neck is common police procedure actually. It is quite effective.
        So what you're saying is that he was wrong, or he was right? Because if he was wrong, there really wasn't a need for your post.

Comment

The answer here is simple, as two autopsies confirm.

He died because police officers killed him. Point blank, period.

Comment

Twice as many whites are killed by police each year than blacks, so I'd say no.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              He died because he was high on fentanyl/meth, known to one of the cops as a guy who held pregnant women at gunpoint, and despite having a serious heart condition, thought it would be a good idea to resist arrest.

However, the news covered it because he was black. This sort of thing happens every day to Hispanic & White suspects and it isn't news. They're laughed at and told "good riddance" by Youtube comment sections.

Can you imagine?

Just imagine the entire Mexican or Jewish community forming terrorist brigades nationwide because a member of their ethnicity who held pregnant women at gunpoint died resisting the police high on fentanyl/meth.

Burying him in a golden coffin, painting murals of his face on the side of their office buildings. A spazzed-out meth junkie who held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and resisted arrest.

Cam you ****ing imagine?

Their response would be "Ew, yeah, good riddance".
              Well the Nazis made a martyr out of a pimp who got killed over a rent dispute.

As I've said before, alot can be learned about a movement based on who they consider heroes and martyrs.

And BLM has had some absolute human garbage as heroes and martyrs, including George Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                In before thread get deleted
                exactly. mine got deleted earlier lol

Comment

black had nothing to do with it.

it could've been a white guy paying with a fake 20, a white guy being high, a white guy resisting arrest, a white guy with pre-existing conditions with a stupid cop putting his knee on his neck and then dying.

he didn't die because of the color of his skin. the actions which caused the bad cop to be there is what initially caused the tragedy.
                  Last edited by Gigantes; 08-05-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

george is worse than amir khan. i thought amir had the worst

fn died it being so weak lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                      Combination of his poor health, drug use, erratic behaviour, and poorly trained cops.
                      The other cops seemed fine even nice in the bodycam video.

Just that one cop who kneed him but even them kneeling on ppl is actually common police procedure.

Comment

Working...
                      X