Power
    Size
    Speed
    Youth

Garcia -

Experience

Hard to picture Garcia winning this.
    Garcia also has better timing, footwork and balance

Not sure if he can overcome the size difference though, he's going to have to turn into Floyd defensively on Saturday

Comment

Some compilation there. Not surw whats best, the win over shot Peterson, beating the guy shot pacquiao knocked down 8 times or beating brook fresh off getting stopped in 5 rounds #mandown

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        Some compilation there. Not surw whats best, the win over shot Peterson, beating the guy shot pacquiao knocked down 8 times or beating brook fresh off getting stopped in 5 rounds #mandown
        Lol and they have the nerve to talk about GGG.

Comment

Two of my favorites, can't wait for the fight!

Picking Spence by 9th or 10th round TKO in a very good fight. Garcia isn't going out as easily as some of you guys think.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            Then you should stop complaining about how this fight is such a mismatch. Clearly you don't think much of Spence, so what's the issue here? Two of Mikey's last three fights and three out of the last five have been at 140 where he won a title in 2018. He's a guy that is on most top 5-7 P4P lists and to you Spence is nothing special and has a terrible resume'.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Two of my favorites, can't wait for the fight!
              mine as well, both guys seem like good people

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                A midget cherry picking coward. Mikey will embarrass and expose him. All of your kind are the same.
                Wasn’t Garcia the one who asked for it though, and Spence just said sure? Not really a cherry pick on Spence’s part. Spence wanted Porter first, but idk what happened there. That fight just didn’t follow through and Thurman was still injured at the time. What else was Spence to do? Garcia’s just showing a set of balls and wanting to take a risk and Spence is allowing him to take that risk.

Comment

Literally nobody else will fight Spence. The cherry picker stuff is nonsense. I'm sure he would admit it's not ideal but it's the highest profile fight available.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    Literally nobody else will fight Spence. The cherry picker stuff is nonsense. I'm sure he would admit it's not ideal but it's the highest profile fight available.
                    What about crawford???

Comment

This fight will remind people of Loma vs Rigo. 2 p4p talents going at it but the fight will probably be one sided. I'm not buying into the hype

Comment

Working...
                      X