No announcement yet.

LDBC get sprayed with water by matchroom security

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC get sprayed with water by matchroom security

Hillarious, the 6'9" security chief sprays these guys with water, they thenask eddie hearn for help, he seems confused by it all then they threaten to jump the rail and go after the giant, eddie tells them "go on then, see how you get on"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DGdK9X1tzA

what is ldbc?

Comment

Thats a disgusting and probable racist attack. I hope he is recovering well from this. No one deserves that, no matter how much of a c/unt they are.

I hope Eddie makes a public apology and makes sizable donation to a charity of the victims choice.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        what is ldbc?
        LesbianDemisexualBisexualColonsexual

Comment

They didn't get sprayed because of Racism. They got sprayed because they were the only guys in the room acting like childish a-holes.

Comment

Not sure how the conversation went before the squatting of water over them but he shouldnt have done that. What's with the "I would jump over the fence" thing!

Comment

Looks like the started chatting **** about him because he wanted Joshua to wrap it up.

"I follow you around the country", "you know how much money i spend to follow you"". GTFOH. That's what everyone that watches their channel and donates money to the clown pays him to do. Hearn supposed to be thankful that a clown that does nothing but chat **** about him and matchroom follows him?

Comment

That guy was acting like a badass by threatening to jump the barrier and fight security. Hearn was like ok do it. His reaction was to run to Hearn crying like a biatch. No Phucks given by Hearn at all. That was a huge powerplay by Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Thats a disgusting and probable racist attack. I hope he is recovering well from this. No one deserves that, no matter how much of a c/unt they are.

I hope Eddie makes a public apology and makes sizable donation to a charity of the victims choice.
                  Lol good joke

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Lol good joke
                    I try.

Comment

Working...
                    X