Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: It Only Makes Sense To Fight Manny Pacquiao Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that fight gets made this summer......

Definitely will watch that fight if not out right go to see that one in Cowboy Stadium. That would be another epic event.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Thurman and Spence begging for a Pacquiao fight but won't fight each other.

Yay.
      Of course. Pac is $$$$ for them.

Way more than they would get fighting each other.

Comment

Yes, it only makes sense to fight a 40 years old man after beating a guy two weight classes below you. Perfect sense! SMH!

Comment

Biggest Manny fan, but Spence will be the end of him. Spence throws 100 punches a round and has improved his distance and defense. Terrible match-up for Manny at any point of his career. He's just way too small.

Manny would be better off fighting Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestlefty View Post
            Pac is a warrior. Lets get it on. And If Pac wins against the said "Unbeatable" Spence they should considered Pac as the Greatest Boxer Ever. Pac humbling the young giant.
            GOAT? No retreat no surrender?

Comment

Most lucrative fight at 147 is SPENCE.VS PAC!! Let's do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Biggest Manny fan, but Spence will be the end of him. Spence throws 100 punches a round and has improved his distance and defense. Terrible match-up for Manny at any point of his career. He's just way too small.

Manny would be better off fighting Thurman.
                Pac vs Loma @140 is much better!
                Last edited by Letmaku; 03-21-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  When you get a chance, YouTube Jaron "Boots" Ennis, and Eimantas "Sinister" Stanionis! Spence Jr. would be killed if he fought either of them right now, but they are 2 examples of good, young fighters @ 147.

Richard Schaefer is Very High on Eimantas Stanionis

https://www.boxingscene.com/richard-...nionis--119008

Jaron Ennis' Promoter on 'Phenomenal' Skills and Talent

https://www.boxingscene.com/jaron-en...talent--133928
                  Boots is the truth but him fighting Errol right now would derail his career. Maybe a year of two from now since he needs to take the next step up with a durable guy. Hell, let him fight Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    yeah 2 years ago. i dont think anyone would be against a pac vs spence fight, if it was "2 years ago". feel me?
                    No. I don't. Two years ago Mayweather was 40 like Pac is today. Let me guess, you were one of those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      Thurman and Spence begging for a Pacquiao fight but won't fight each other.

Yay.
                      Last i checked Spence called out Manny, Keef, and Porter after the Garcia fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X