Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence is featherfisted, Mikey walked through that boy's shots.Thurman....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence is featherfisted, Mikey walked through that boy's shots.Thurman....

Is licking his lips. He will ONE TIME him

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Just a question did you pick Garcia to outclass Spence?? Second question are you Ronald McDonald the clown?

Comment

You are such an unbelievable idiot. You said before the fight that Mikey would kill Spence. Now that Spence killed Mikey Spence becomes featherfisted and it's Thurman to vanquish the evil Spence. You have the mind of a spoiled ten year old. Mikey said Spence was the truth and a great champion. He sure as hell did not say Spence was featherfisted. Thurman was damn near KOed in his last fight by mediocre unranked Lopez and is afraid to fight Spence who has been trying to fight him for years. Spence KOed the last 11 welterweights he fought before Mikey. He is not featherfisted. He is a famous feared puncher and you are a fuking moron.

Comment

I see you have your dancing chicken in action again you 63 year old baby. You have the least boxing knowledge and intelligence of any poster and there are some very stupid posters on here but you are the stupid champion of them all.

Comment

Thurman looked so bad in his last fight. I think people have doubts about him now tbh.

Comment

The moment Mikey was hit by the jab he became gun shy. That tells you Spence hits hard.

Comment

Is licking his lips. He will RUN TIME him
              Fixed it, bruh...

Comment

I just read that Mikey said Spence has very good punching power and he should know better than a Spence hating dummy like you.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  You are such an unbelievable idiot. You said before the fight that Mikey would kill Spence. Now that Spence killed Mikey Spence becomes featherfisted and it's Thurman to vanquish the evil Spence. You have the mind of a spoiled ten year old. Mikey said Spence was the truth and a great champion. He sure as hell did not say Spence was featherfisted. Thurman was damn near KOed in his last fight by mediocre unranked Lopez and is afraid to fight Spence who has been trying to fight him for years. Spence KOed the last 11 welterweights he fought before Mikey. He is not featherfisted. He is a famous feared puncher and you are a fuking moron.

Damn Bolio lol you're pretty emotional right now my man. Spence looked good but not the destroyer people built him up as. I recall you saying you'd be disappointed if Spence didn't stop Mikey within 6. Spence never even buckled a lightweight after landing flush shot after flush shot.

Comment

i don't think he is featherfisted at all, he is pretty strong. but is easy to look like a beast vs guys like bundu, algieri, peterson. guys that can't crack an egg. just like thurman as soon as they stepped up in competition their real power showed up

Comment

Working...
                    X