Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Like Real Guys Like Crawford, Not Fakes Like Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Quit making BS up about Spence having a huge weight advantage over his opponents when he never did. I am taking about REAL fight night weights not fight night weights in your wild Spence hating imagination. In his last fight Spence weighed an announced 156 on fight night and they put it up on the screen for you to read it if you wanted to. On the 2nd weigh in Spence weighed 155 for a gigantic 3 pound weight advantage over Mikey. Hurd, Lara, Trout and Jermell all weigh 168 on fight night as clearly announced on their fights. Spence is an average sized welterweight. This stuff about him being a middleweight who drains down to welterweight is just an excuse for Spence haters not to give him full credit.
    Spence is big at welterweight, but he's not a giant there.

Comment

He's right. Thurman is all talk. He don't want no smoke with Erroll Spence. However, Crawford does. He'll fight Spence tomorrow.

Keith got a lot of ***** in him.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
        Keith openly said he's not at 100% right now. A 100% Keith Thurman stops Errol Spence.
        We are looking forward...

Comment

Terrence and Errol are smart brothaz.every1 can't wait 4 brothaz like this 2 bash each other brains in including wilder and a.j. good for them milk boxing 4 all its worth b4 u bash each other brains in.

Comment

Let's be real, none of those dudes want to fight Spence other than Crawford and maybe Porter.

Crawford especially seems to be in the "Marvin Hagler Bout That Life: Hall of Fame"

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Quit making BS up about Spence having a huge weight advantage over his opponents when he never did. I am taking about REAL fight night weights not fight night weights in your wild Spence hating imagination. In his last fight Spence weighed an announced 156 on fight night and they put it up on the screen for you to read it if you wanted to. On the 2nd weigh in Spence weighed 155 for a gigantic 3 pound weight advantage over Mikey. Hurd, Lara, Trout and Jermell all weigh 168 on fight night as clearly announced on their fights. Spence is an average sized welterweight. This stuff about him being a middleweight who drains down to welterweight is just an excuse for Spence haters not to give him full credit.
              Spence is a big man at that weight. Don’t take a boxing genius to see that, not too mention he has some fcn velocity, athleticism AND POWER on his punches.
              Oh, and get off the “Haten” teen girl band wagon. Its called a fcn opinion looser.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                I don't know why he's taking a pop at Keith.
                I get the feeling that Spence and Crawford don't respect Keith, they probably look down on him.

I feel like it's a personality thing. Kind of like how street dudes look down on nerds. Spence and Crawford were probably bullies growing up, and they see Keith as someone that they would have bullied.

Comment

Originally posted by 1andonlykingp View Post
                  I get the feeling that Spence and Crawford don't respect Keith, they probably look down on him.

I feel like it's a personality thing. Kind of like how street dudes look down on nerds. Spence and Crawford were probably bullies growing up, and they see Keith as someone that they would have bullied.
                  I've always found Thurman to be quite open and, well, decent. A few months ago Errol was saying he doesn't like Broner either, so he's not singling out Keith, I'll give him that. If those guys don't fight this year the division just looks silly with all the different champs. Four belt holders?
                  Spence on Broner ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqFiDioFYlo

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Don’t agree Thurman is one of the most honest fighters in the game

His persona isn’t a act , he isn’t trying to play the D-List Ignorant rapper role like Broner or any other persona that fighters project

He has no problem saying things even if fans /media don’t want to hear them or being shown in a light that you wouldn’t expect or most wouldn’t show the public. ( him playing that flute thing )

It would have been easy for Thurman to say he wants the Spence fight this year and not get any criticism. But he told the truth and said it’ll happen when I’m 100% back from injury

Keith talks the talk and his resume proves he walks the walk . **** he might have a better resume then Spence /Crawford combined at this point.
                    I think Errol says Keith is fake because Keith openly will say I’m not ready to fight Errol whereas Terence says bring it on. He’ll say things like “I’m the man in the division” while actively avoiding real competition in Spence, but calling for a manny payday

Comment

Originally posted by 1andonlykingp View Post

I don’t see that, I just think Thurman plays the big bad role while still maneuvering through chosen opposition. Errol speaks humbly but he has ultimate belief in himself just like Terence. They’re a bit more brash but they are warriors and they don’t see that in Keith despite his resume

Comment

Working...
                      X