Loma gives Canelo and Floyd respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma gives Canelo and Floyd respect

@1:29

They asked him if hes a fan of Canelo and Loma says hes a fan of his style hes very intelligent and has high boxing iq. Says Canelo beat GGG in their last fight because of the last round.

@2:34

They asked if Floyd is overrated and Loma says hes a legend and not overrated when he was young he was very good and he liked his style and he beat everyone. He doesn't know why some people say hes overrated.

no you didnt loma, not you!!!

Comment

boliodogs

Dang you boy had Canelo winning the 2nd fight.

How do you see the third fight playing out? I say Canelo by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        boliodogs

C’mon now. Canelo can’t KO GGG. He’s still a beast at age 36.

Comment

The only people who say Floyd is over rated are the fat out of shape nerd who never won a fight a day in their life let alone stepped in a ring before

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            The only people who say Floyd is over rated are the fat out of shape nerd who never won a fight a day in their life let alone stepped in a ring before
            I'll have you know i'm a thin in shape nerd who has a questionable decision over a special ed kid. So HA!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I'll have you know i'm a thin in shape nerd who has a questionable decision over a special ed kid. So HA!
              Chudd you’re a cool guy so I’ll give you a pass for beating up a special ed kid.

Fun fact my cousin boxed a deaf kid and the deaf guy kept hitting him with vicious hooks after the bell rung. We never let him forget about it

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                children of essau red edomites

Comment

Psssh...

Loma just trying to get in good with the Mexicans and Bruvvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    boliodogs

I thought GGG won a close fight. In the rematch I think GGG will win another close fight only to lose again on the cards. Nobody is beating Canelo in Vegas by winning only 7 of the 12 rounds. You must win at least 8 rounds to beat him by split decision if you are lucky. Everybody knows that. Canelo improves with every fight and GGG will be a year older so it will be hard for him to win in Vegas at age 37. He must fight even better and maybe he will. His best bet is to win by KO but That is very hard because Canelo has a huge heart and an iron jaw. My pick for the third fight is Canelo wins by another split decision in a fight GGG deserved to win by a point or two.

Comment

Working...
                    X