This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You're transparent and not fooling anyone. Just stop it.
    Hahah ur mad a “white boi” rokie as beeches like u assume is making some noise while im here having fun about the sport

I cant remember the last time micheal jordan and kawhi leonard became white

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Hahah ur mad a “white boi” rokie as beeches like u assume is making some noise while im here having fun about the sport

I cant remember the last time micheal jordan and kawhi leonard became white
      I'm mad? I like the kid. I also liked Porzingis until he skipped town like a diva.

Unlike you, my loyalty is devoted toward my hometown team. Sorry to disappoint you.

In all honesty, if a basketball player blocking a shot of another basketball player makes you have this reaction....you aren't much of a basketball fan. It's utter stupidity.
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-13-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

im about to draft that 20yr old rookie for my fantasy team next season

along with another white dude, Jokic

ballers

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          im about to draft that 20yr old rookie for my fantasy team next season

along with another white dude, Jokic

ballers
          Porzingis, Hayward and Joe Smith as well. You can win with this as your core.

Comment

I'm mad? I like the kid. I also liked Porzingis until he skipped town like a diva.

Unlike you, my loyalty is devoted toward my hometown team. Sorry to disappoint you.

In all honesty, if a basketball player blocking a shot of another basketball player makes you have this reaction....you aren't much of a basketball fan. It's utter stupidity.
            does that suppose to mean u dont hate "white players"?

racist beech

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              does that suppose to mean u dont hate "white players"?

racist beech
              Yep, I sure don't hate white players.

But we know you go ape shlt when they block a shot

racist beech

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Porzingis, Hayward and Joe Smith as well. You can win with this as your core.

i'm in 1st right now...waiting during my bye week...i was rolling until Brandon Ingram went down...im a dead duck next week

Comment

This dude would say anything to squirm away from his transparent thought process.

If Luca was 5 shades darker, this thread never gets made!
                  Ah who cares. It's not like DLH is a poster who makes nothing but White athlete = good and Black athlete = bad threads like some others. I wouldn't get worked up over one thread giving Luka props. Kid is having a good year, save for last night's game.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Ah who cares. It's not like DLH is a poster who makes nothing but White athlete = good and Black athlete = bad threads like some others. I wouldn't get worked up over one thread giving Luka props. Kid is having a good year, save for last night's game.
                    Yea, I'm not worked up about it.

Comment

The mental gymnastics is strong in this thread.

"Oh he has the same skin color as me and he has success! That must mean im not worthless!"

Keep obsessing about your "identi.ty" This "higher form" of thinking might lead you all to the promise land! Your women must be very proud of the smart men they have obtained.

Self indulgence at it's finest.

Comment

Working...
                      X