Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC get sprayed with water by matchroom security

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to be careful. They could have multiplied like gremlins. Obviously having water on them is a very rare occurrence.

Comment

Here's a better clip of what happened.

Comment

This is a consequence of having YouTube media...some of these guys won't have an education, proper credentials or any qualifications whatsoever and thus more likely to display unprofessional behaviour...

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone as there are some very professional companies/individuals but yeah the point still stands.

Having said that, the security guard I'm imagining will at the very least get a slap on the wrist and should not be getting involved in that

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Need to be careful. They could have multiplied like gremlins. Obviously having water on them is a very rare occurrence.
          Lololol I swear I heard one of them says it's "invisible" and proceeds to says "that crazy" about 20 times.

Comment

Anyone else have no clue what LDBC is?

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Google exists

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Basically a group of racially biased American fans.

Comment

It’s amazing what passes as “media” these days. Bunch of racist fanboys stalk boxers, offer the most biased views on the sport and probably have limited schooling.

“I follow you around the country”. Yikes. At that point I’m banning that dude from my press conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Basically a group of racially biased American fans.
                    Ah ok, so there trying to suggest that the people supporting AJ are racist?

Comment

I wonder how the other media present feel about these guys. They are not just disrespectful to Boxers and promoters(the Ones they dont like anyway) but also to reporters. Constantly talking out of Turn and over others

Comment

Working...
                      X