No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Gvozdyk-Doudou Ngumbu Finalized, March 30, ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    Adonis Stevenson's first defense was against former title holder, Tarvois Cloud.
    The same Cloud who was coming off a loss to an old Hopkins. You would think he would have sought to fight the guy who actually won. Be sure to read in full before responding, I said talented fighters.

Comment

I never heard of the dude. They reached into the bottom of the barrel for this one LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        The same Cloud who was coming off a loss to an old Hopkins. You would think he would have sought to fight the guy who actually won. Be sure to read in full before responding, I said talented fighters.
        And Cloud would beat the dog **** out of Ngumbu.

Comment

And Cloud would beat the dog **** out of Ngumbu.
          No answers as I expected. Cloud was garbage, I wouldn't be so quick to say he'd beat any LHW. Guy was the Charles Martin of LHWs. I suggest you read a full post but clowns like you go off on anything today. Sadly though it is without a rational thought in your head. Should he have tried to fight Cloud instead of Ngumbu? It's a name (not a very good one) same reason Stevenson fought him instead of old man Hopkins who exposed Cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Folks here we're ****ting on Stevenson the moment he jumped to Showtime aftwr throttling Chad Dawson, and the excuse that folks used here to hide their racial bull**** was they "shat on Stevenson because he fought only BS fights".

Gvozdyk, with 3 fights in his first 16 worth even mentioning, fights Doudou Ngumbu, and no one says ****.

Hypocrisy is a mother****er
            Honestly I respect and like most your posts, I respect your opinion as well. I myself can say never made a racist post, I simply can't listen to victim mentality anymore. Anyone can play that card. If you are trying to insist I am a racist please provide proof of such. Dying to see what you consider racist of my posts. Is it because I believe minorities can be racist too? Lol

Comment

No answers as I expected. Cloud was garbage, I wouldn't be so quick to say he'd beat any LHW. Guy was the Charles Martin of LHWs. I suggest you read a full post but clowns like you go off on anything today. Sadly though it is without a rational thought in your head. Should he have tried to fight Cloud instead of Ngumbu? It's a name (not a very good one) same reason Stevenson fought him instead of old man Hopkins who exposed Cloud.
              Cloud only had 1 loss at the time he fought Stevenson years ago. He's shot now. And even if he wasn't all that, at least it wasn't a blatant cherry pick like this fight. I've seen Ward and GGG get fights turned down by the commission that were better than this.

Bivol is looking to fight Joe Smith Jr
              Beterbiev is looking to fight Barrera
              Browne is looking to fight Pascal (shot but still better)
              Kovalev just fought Alvarez

But Gvozdyk is fighting this bum.

Comment

Cloud only had 1 loss at the time he fought Stevenson years ago. He's shot now. And even if he wasn't all that, at least it wasn't a blatant cherry pick like this fight. I've seen Ward and GGG get fights turned down by the commission that were better than this.

Bivol is looking to fight Joe Smith Jr
                Beterbiev is looking to fight Barrera
                Browne is looking to fight Pascal (shot but still better)
                Kovalev just fought Alvarez

But Gvozdyk is fighting this bum.
                At the time Kovalev was fighting Hopkins, Pascal and Ward, Stevenson was rematching Fonfara lol. Need I go on or has your bias not go unnoticed? Bet you had no issue there. Not defending just exposing, learn the difference idiot.

Comment

Honestly I respect and like most your posts, I respect your opinion as well. I myself can say never made a racist post, I simply can't listen to victim mentality anymore. Anyone can play that card. If you are trying to insist I am a racist please provide proof of such. Dying to see what you consider racist of my posts. Is it because I believe minorities can be racist too? Lol
                  I don't know what your opinion on race issues are, tbh. I'm simply making the point that consistency should be the expectation, and incidents where inconsistency comes forward says more about you than me.

Gvozdyk, after going to Montreal and fighting a great fight with Adonis Stevenson, is coming back for a tickover against a so-so opponent in Philadelphia, with the future not that clear.

No different than Santa Cruz having his tickover to then hopefully give us the Russell Jr fight this summer, or Davis having his showcase against Hugo Ruiz after the Mares fight fell apart.

Be objective is all.

Comment

At the time Kovalev was fighting Hopkins, Pascal and Ward, Stevenson was rematching Fonfara lol. Need I go on or has your bias not go unnoticed? Bet you had no issue there. Not defending just exposing, learn the difference idiot.
                    I'm not biased. You'd have to be biased to think some bum with 8 losses and never fought for a title is better than Cloud

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      Wheres the outrage from all the white supremacists & their alts,now that the just crowned lineal champ is facing a D level instead of someone with a pulse?

Oh I see its only the non top stank Black/Latino fighters who are held to a higher standard despite this surely being the 1st in a long line of bums being lined up by Arum for his new champ to face.

All these clowns who stay calling loma p4p #1 & fighters like Wilder/Canelo/Mikey/Ward/Stevenson etc. cherrypicking thieves/bums etc. as usual show that when a top stank/white fighter faces carefully picked cherries their the greatest,no surprise mexican hater Atlas is behind this fight despite him constantly acting like these fanbois on here whenever its a non top stank fighter.
                      Wow. Full of hate huh? I happen to be "white" but not a "supremacist" and yes this fight stinks. I feel that Browne deserves the shot. I criticize every champ who ducks opponents or takes the easy route. Race, color, or creed have nothing to do with it. My pound for pound number 1 right now is Bud Crawford. I was at his fight against Felix Diaz and have tickets for the Khan fight. I wasn't thrilled that Crawford was going to fight Collazo. Thought it was a waste. Much happier with the Khan fight. I doubt that I can change your mind on the race baiting. Clear your heart of hate dude. It's good advice!

Comment

Working...
                      X