Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Jarrell Miller is Garbage, Can't Believe Joshua Picked Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    It's a very poor second to the main event which the world of boxing eagerly awaits W/F 2. and if, as Eddie Hearn says it will be Joshua's biggest pay day so far then it's only the fans being ripped off .I understand out side the top three there's not a lot there currently but some one's to blame for Joshua not fighting at Wembley or against one of the top two!

Wilder and Fury are doing fine, lined up for another American PPV and world wide bonanza .With the interest of a possible trilogy and opponents lined up and waiting outside of Joshua.

If Joshua struggles against this handpicked underdog at 1/8 on to win then things will become very interesting.

Warren & Tyson backed themselves and took the risk of fighting the odds on favourite and came up smelling of roses .The Hearns and Joshua are fighting a massive under dog who has done little to even earn a title shot and yet they call this 'a show case event'.....is this wwf...?
    Am sure you didn't write this full pages like a text book when Fury was hand picked from the rehab center.
    You come here to tell us fury smell roses bcoz he defiled the odds and came out strong.
    Keep pushing you pvssy agenda like a whore.
    Am watching you closely.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
      O.k. So Joshua is fighting another tomato can, no surprise here. This just reinforces the fact that Joshua can no longer claim to be the best heavyweight anymore since he is just doing what Adonis Stevenson did at Light Heavyweight and will only fight carefully cherry picked opponents and insist on all the perks including the most money, rematch clause, ring size, location, officials,and any other thing that will give him some kind of advantage. I've thought he was a hype job all along and apparently he and his management know it. He'll make millions more and either retire or be finally forced into a fight with one of the top 3 heavyweights out there and he'll be knocked out. Then retire. What a Hype job
      were you not one of the guys on here that said miller is the biggest thing in America, he throws millions of punches in a round and he will use his weight advantages.
      What the fvvk are you saying again?

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        People on here are hilarious. Remember when Hearn announced the two Wembley dates all you saw on here were “the whyte fight is confirmed this is a terrible fight waah waah waah I don’t know why they’re negotiating with wilder because whyte has been the plan all along” now all of a sudden miller was the plan all along?

Also I’ve seen many a poster on here flat out say aj would never fight miller as he’s too much of a challenge now he has no hope?
        The American guys in here are very funny and many of them are gay.
        They twist their words like a snake to suit their agenda.
        We know them here.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Either Miller will stop AJ.. or once AJ gets tired.. Miller will damage him enough to get the Win.. 12sd Miller. Brits will cry robbery.. rematch in Wembley.. AJ by UD,. Then AJ will fight Wilder at Wembley.. and get destroyed. The end game over
          Lolx..... you are back to the forum.
          I think you should be a script writer.
          You are just these gullible.

Comment

I feel very little sympathy for the guy because he is a moron. He allowed opportunity to slip through his hands by pricing himself out.

He thought that he could somehow strong arm Anthony Joshua with no leverage or without holding any cards at the bargaining table. Anthony Joshua offered him an olive branch and a lifeline to challenge for 3 championship belts and yet he turned them all down.

Therefore, he has no one to blame but himself. On the other hand, a fighter like Luis Ortiz would have jumped at that opportunity to fight AJ in a heart beat.

Comment

Working...
            X