Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your views on a Dillian Whyte vs. Deontay Wilder fight changed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I heard that interview. Whyte is playing PR games there, trying to get people on his side by only talking about the initial offer he recieved, not the latest offer, in which the rematch money was changed to 50/50

He does exactly the same thing in this IFL interview, then tries to talk over Hearn and keep the discussion focused on the first offer while Hearn is explaining that the rematch clause had been amended to 50/50.

Timestamp for Eddie talking about the 50/50 offer?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      Timestamp for Eddie talking about the 50/50 offer?
      Time stamped for when they start talking about the rematch clause. Hearn starts talking about the 50/50 split around 24.00.

Comment

Time stamped for when they start talking about the rematch clause. Hearn starts talking about the 50/50 split around 24.00.
        Ah okay thanks. I think they were getting towards an acceptable offer when it reached a point the fight date was too close to be realistic. Still think AJ-Whyte II could happen later in the year. I believe Dillian is unhappy about the fact that there's talk of AJ getting a career high payday from the fight, which would be at least 5 times what Dillian would be getting. £5m/£25-£30m. Say it was a £10m/£20m-£25m split, that's still only like 33//66, nothing crazy. Dillian would no doubt play a part in making the rematch a massive spectacle.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Ah okay thanks. I think they were getting towards an acceptable offer when it reached a point the fight date was too close to be realistic. Still think AJ-Whyte II could happen later in the year. I believe Dillian is unhappy about the fact that there's talk of AJ getting a career high payday from the fight, which would be at least 5 times what Dillian would be getting. £5m/£25-£30m. Say it was a £10m/£20m-£25m split, that's still only like 33//66, nothing crazy. Dillian would no doubt play a part in making the rematch a massive spectacle.
          If you listen to the whole exchange, Whyte says he would rather fight AJ as a mando, even though he would get less money for it than than he's already been offered, because he wouldn't need to accept a rematch clause for a mando, so if he won, he could dictate the terms for a rematch himself.

Comment

What happened to all that, "Dillian Shyte ain't a draw and he got busted for PEDs too, just like Ortiz" crap that I was seeing from you guys till quite recently?

Bye bye, hypocrite.
            I never said that, you imbecile. Whyte has now proven he is a draw in his last fight. Ortiz tested positive in the build up to the Wilder fight. Whyte tested positive over 7 years ago. How is that even comparable🤣🤣🤣

Get back to watching IFL tv videos yer little nonce...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              I never said that, you imbecile. Whyte has now proven he is a draw in his last fight. Ortiz tested positive in the build up to the Wilder fight. Whyte tested positive over 7 years ago. How is that even comparable🤣🤣🤣

lmao cant u ever have an exchange with someone without name calling ? evry post i see ur raging about casuals or aj fans

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                lmao cant u ever have an exchange with someone without name calling ? evry post i see ur raging about casuals or aj fans
                I’ll happily have a discussion with rational people but have absolutely no time for the opinion’s of idiots.

Comment

Or maybe I'll bash myself repeatedly over the head with a baseball bat till my brain turns to mush, like yours, then start watching LDBC channels and posting ridiculous crap about Eddie Hearn ...

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                    I’ll happily have a discussion with rational people but have absolutely no time for the opinion’s of idiots.
                    The opinions of idiots can be very funny. That's why I like chatting shit with you sometimes.

Comment

Or maybe I'll bash myself repeatedly over the head with a baseball bat till my brain turns to mush, like yours, then start watching LDBC channels and posting ridiculous crap about Eddie Hearn ...
                      I don’t watch any “LDBC channels”, I don’t even know what they are tbh😂😂
                      I actually have a life you see...

Anyway, get back to using Hearn IFL tv interview’s as your source of info. Nonce...

Comment

Working...
                      X