Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas had the most cringe worthy entrances of all time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Vargas had the most cringe worthy entrances of all time...

Fernando Vargas had the top three most cringe worthy entrances of all time...prove me wrong......

I actually think they are all badass lol. I would come out with a tiger like that too if i was a boxer.

Comment

I loved it when Tito destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        wrappidad destroyed Vargas nut sack also in that fight..but tito's eye would never be the same after Vargas tagged him and dropped him

Comment

Vargas was a legend!

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            wrappidad destroyed Vargas nut sack also in that fight..but tito's eye would never be the same after Vargas tagged him and dropped him
            Trinidad ruined Vargas. Vargas was a never was because of that beatdown. Tito’s legacy was set already. That beating of Vargas just added to it.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              I actually think they are all badass lol. I would come out with a tiger like that too if i was a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                You Kneecans are always gonna be salty.

Cheato Triniwraps was nothing without his wraps; I bet he got that from Luis Resto.

Loved how DLH took that cheating bum to school.

Phuck Kneeco

Comment

Nah i think "Uzi" has the worst....Dude came out dancing lika Jackass then got knocked the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                    You Kneecans are always gonna be salty.

Cheato Triniwraps was nothing without his wraps; I bet he got that from Luis Resto.

Loved how DLH took that cheating bum to school.

Phuck Kneeco
                    Not sure what this is supposed to mean in English but I'm not Puerto Rican and Trinidad beat De La Hoya, just as he beat Vargas, Campas etc; crushed your dreams I bet.

I guess you've never gotten over it. Either that or you are some pathetic, racist little 12 year old twerp who just watches boxing to root on for fighters whose race you like and hate fighters whose race you don't like. Pretty pathetic to have an inferiority complex about an island that's about 35x smaller the population of Mexico. You are obsessed but you gotta let it go.

Comment

Working...
                    X