No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcias 5 best wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcias 5 best wins

Name them so we can stop overrating him right now. Hes a good fighter, but hes not beating the top guys at 147. Fringe contenders maybe. But he will struggle with the harder hitting guys no question.

So list his five best wins so we can see why hes prepared for welterweight.

1. Salido
    2. Easter
    3. Lipinets
    4. Broner
    5. Juanma?

Lomachenko lost embarrassingly to "Fringe Contender" Salido

Comment

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
      1. Salido
      2. Easter
      3. Lipinets
      4. Broner
      5. Juanma?

Lomachenko lost embarrassingly to "Fringe Contender" Salido
      Not sure what a guy in his second pro fight has to do with this, but do you feel that resume has prepared Garcia for welterweight?

Comment

Looking at it does make his resume look fairly weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
          Not sure what a guy in his second pro fight has to do with this, but do you feel that resume has prepared Garcia for welterweight?
          2 fights at 140? Yeah sounds good to me.

Those 5 fighters bring a different plethora of styles, Midrange, Long range, Swarming, Mikey has seen it all. And has hurt everyone on this list.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see him against Spence because nobody was asking for this fight and it doesn't answer any questions that we have right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
            2 fights at 140? Yeah sounds good to me.

Those 5 fighters bring a different plethora of styles, Midrange, Long range, Swarming, Mikey has seen it all. And has hurt everyone on this list.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see him against Spence because nobody was asking for this fight and it doesn't answer any questions that we have right now.
            Two fights against who though? Every boxer has faced a plethora of different styles. Or have the welters only been in against one type?

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              Name them so we can stop overrating him right now. Hes a good fighter, but hes not beating the top guys at 147. Fringe contenders maybe. But he will struggle with the harder hitting guys no question.

So list his five best wins so we can see why hes prepared for welterweight.
              and your favorite fighter is????

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                and your favorite fighter is????
                Irrelevant to this discussion. Do you have anything meaningful to add or no?

Comment

Adrien Broner
                  Rocky Martinez
                  Orlando Salido
                  Robert Easter
                  Sergey Lipinets

He really doesn't have that many good wins. He hasn't really beaten anybody in a match that people clamored for but he's undefeated record, skill set, dominance and list of solid opponents is hard to completely dismiss. I think every other p4p entrant has at least one or two wins better than Mikey's best, a number of them have 3, 4 or even 5 wins that are better.

Comment

i dont think theres many/any fighters out there who'd have a great top 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X