No announcement yet.

Who wins Mikey vs Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
    What if M Garcia moved up to fight T Crawford first. How do you see it going?
    I think Crawford is too big and too skilled for Mikey. Crawford would fight like Easter did in round 1-3 for the full 12 rounds and I don't know what Mikey would do. I doubt Mikey could hurt Crawford like he did Easter.

Crawford late KO or clear UD.

Comment

i got bud, and spence over mikey but if any of you think mikey will be an easy fight for any of these guys you are sadly mistaken

Comment

say what u want but mikey has a better chance of beating bud then he does spence.

Comment

The idea of Mikey fighting either Spence or Crawford is STUPID!!! Not that I doubt Garcia would make a good battle, but the size difference against these two WW’s is just to much for even Mikey to overcome. Better to risk that “O” against Loma than the other two guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            I don't laugh at anyone's opinion on here but I came mighty close here. If you think Mikey wins, fair enough, I would STRONGLY disagree but respect the opinion, but to say they are levels apart is highly ignorant.

Crawford along with Loma are the best fighters in the world p4p, and the rest are a ways behind. On top of that, Crawford is the bigger, stronger, and more athletic fighter. It's a wide UD all day, possible stoppage.

Loma-Mikey is the fight for Mikey, one I think he can win, in fact id make him the fav in that.

Im a huge loma fan and think he's #1 then second behind him is mikey with his accuracy and perfect timing. I don't really see anything special in crawford even when he beat the great jeff horn and that skillful molina, lmfao

Comment

Working...
            X