No announcement yet.

What do you guys think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    So I just got off the phone with my friend and she was really upset.

She's a single mother, and works hard to support her family (solely) She just recently lost her job and has a little bit of money left to keep her going till she finds something else.

Now, I wanted to give you the back story not to make you feel sympathy but for you to understand this chick takes care of her little ones, pays bills etc ...

Anyway, she called me because this guy she casually knows through friends with called her and asked her to lend him money. He was insistent and she felt so badly she called me crying. He put her in the position of giving him money or feeding her family. Mind you, it wasn't a large sum, but recently unemployed, every single dollar makes a difference. I empathize, I have been in the same position before.

So what do you guys think, was the dude wrong for making her feel bad? He full well knows she lost her job as well. Is he wrong for even approaching her?

Vote on the poll!
    I think you should hook up with this guy and then videotape it, maybe get her involved too.

And uhh you know keep us updated... on how it all goes..

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      I think you should hook up with this guy and then videotape it, maybe get her involved too.

And uhh you know keep us updated... on how it all goes..
      What are you fighting for, phag? Free gay phaggotism?

Comment

Why does this sound like an anorak thread.

Comment

The kids come first, always.

Comment

There's programs out there for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              So I just got off the phone with my friend and she was really upset.

She's a single mother, and works hard to support her family (solely) She just recently lost her job and has a little bit of money left to keep her going till she finds something else.

Now, I wanted to give you the back story not to make you feel sympathy but for you to understand this chick takes care of her little ones, pays bills etc ...

Anyway, she called me because this guy she casually knows through friends with called her and asked her to lend him money. He was insistent and she felt so badly she called me crying. He put her in the position of giving him money or feeding her family. Mind you, it wasn't a large sum, but recently unemployed, every single dollar makes a difference. I empathize, I have been in the same position before.

So what do you guys think, was the dude wrong for making her feel bad? He full well knows she lost her job as well. Is he wrong for even approaching her?

Vote on the poll!
              Curve ball, just don’t get involved in that ****.

Not your circus!

Comment

Working...
              X