Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billie Joe Saunders attacks Deontay Wilder with a piece of chicken at a Restaurant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    It’s racist that your mind automatically thought it was racist. Saunders wasn’t being racist he was sharing
    So throwing food at someone is sharing. I call that taking the piss. Its a well known racial stereotype that black people love chicken so to throw a piece at deontay I see as racist. Heres s little example of sharing.

A few weeks back in another nandos chicken restaurant tyson fury came in and bought everyone in there about 50 strangers a meal on him that's sharing.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...e-12660961.amp

Lowlife Saunders didn't offer to buy the champ a meal he wanted a cheap giggle at wilders expense its not on.
    Last edited by Pat bateman; 08-18-2018, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
      So throwing food at someone is sharing. I call that taking the piss. Its a well known racial stereotype that black people love chicken so to throw a piece at deontay I see as racist. Heres s little example of sharing.

A few weeks back in another nandos chicken restaurant tyson fury came in and bought everyone in there about 50 strangers a meal on him that's sharing.
      https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...e-12660961.amp

Lowlife Saunders didn't offer to buy the champ a meal he wanted a cheap giggle at wilders expense its not on.
      I was being sarcastic. But I heard the restaurant is a chicken place, so he might have just been throwing what’s available. Then again Saunders is a known troll

Comment

The main man from seconds out was sitting at wilders table and filmed the whole thing, he uploaded it but has since removed it. BJS went over to shake wilders hand, wilder started bring up comments that BJS said about him in an interview a few months ago and started squaring up, it all started kicking off, you can't see it in the video but thats when BJS grabbed a chicken, dashed it at wilder then ran out the shop

Comment

Working...
        X