No announcement yet.

I知 finally quitting my day job... of America/Merrill lynch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Hey by the way Z-dog, i'm not trying to insult you or anything, i'm just being real.

I've never known a single person who lived their life for someone else and was truthfully happy.

You're a man, you're not a dog. You're not a doormat.
    Thaks brother... I will do my best.. GOD willing.. it goes my way,...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      hey Z what are you planning to do? Sorry if you explained it already but will you be running your own business or something?

Is it easier to retire in Japan than it is here in USA? u still in Japan right?

Me and some friends were actually thinking about relocating for retirement as an option Cali is way too expensive and we get taxed too much here.
      I would think that Japan would be quite expensive. I've heard that a lot of other Asian countries are pretty cheap as far as living, but I get the feeling that Japan is like the USA of Asia as far as expenses are concerned. I may be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        It痴 finally my time... let痴 see how things unfold..

Congrats big bro.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I would think that Japan would be quite expensive. I've heard that a lot of other Asian countries are pretty cheap as far as living, but I get the feeling that Japan is like the USA of Asia as far as expenses are concerned. I may be wrong though.
          Yeah thats what I thought. Japan is like the most expensive Asian place to visit too. But I hear their health care is bar none right and pretty much free for even major surgery or procedures.

If anything I was thinking we could do a Cush job like teach English to them right? Or work at their Disneyland or something.

Comment

I quit my day job years ago. Life is too ****ing valuable to be working for somebody else.

Time is the single most valuable thing in the world. Ask a rich dying old man whether he would choose his 8 figure bank account or 1 day of time, and guess what he would choose.

If you have time you can prepare.

If you can prepare, you can do anything.
            I was reading my own post and realized an interesting epiphany.

Young people throw away their days so they can have extra money.

While old people would throw away all their money for extra days.

Human beings are some flawed mother****ers lol
            Damn. You aint never lied.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              But you invented the internet, don稚 you get royalties?

Who will pay for your $60,000/month one bed flat rent?
              Damn. I wonder if he invented the net while in prison for beating a Black guy during the LA Riots.

Gotta give it to him, man. He was always present when something major was going down in history.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Haha mate, I work to enjoy my life with luxuries, if I need a ho, I can get one with my luxuries
                You so fake... I never claimed to invent nothing... straw man lil boy..

What I did do is father 4 kids, struggle to make my money stretch...

Now, I知 going on my own... I値l probably fail... I知 ok with that..

I知 going to give it my all... I don稚 know any other way..

I put my best out there, abracadabra....

I知 betting on me... I知 in the game...

You are Mr. Big.. KPMG... phdin math/physics right..?

You and Siablo have never achieved anything.

Keep critiquing... I知 good with that..

Btw, look at that plate behind jhonny.

Merrill lynch, top performer award...

Who are you again??

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  3rd world asian countries are cheap.

If we are talking about Korea, Japan, and Taiwan, cost of living is higher than USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I got coinage, I知 54... I知 not Jew rich... I知 a three home owner...

I am not a smart man..I知 a stupid, broke divk worthless idiot.. yet I manage to pay my bills, 8 k plus per month...

I wish butler would apply his big 6 figure income to my cause... my wife is happy with my lil chump change.. 22k plus monthly..

I知 old, stinky, got bills I gotta pay... I知 steady struggling...
                    Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    3rd world asian countries are cheap.

If we are talking about Korea, Japan, and Taiwan, cost of living is higher than USA.
                    8k a month is probably barely a middle class income in Japan.
                    i wouldn't even want to know how much it costs just to be able to live there. i have heard it was possible to get paid for going on dohans, but i suppose you'd have to be really attractive

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                      8k a month is probably barely a middle class income in Japan.
                      i wouldn't even want to know how much it costs just to be able to live there. i have heard it was possible to get paid for going on dohans, but i suppose you'd have to be really attractive
                      I did Dohan痴 25 years ago... now. I知 old, ugly, and got bills.. I知 surprised you know what Rohan means..

My best days are way behind me.

I was once young, and not bad looking...

Then, Father Time wore me out..

I look at wimmin who never look back at me...

My daughter komaki, just gave birth.. I知 a grand father...

I have this image of myself, then I look in the mirror...

I知 not who I thought I was... I知 trying to get used to my new old face... forever young ... isn稚 my reality...

Comment

Working...
                      X