Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Terence Crawford.....Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan vs Terence Crawford.....Who Wins?

There have been secret negotiations been taking place about this fight and now that Crawford came through Horn, both camps will now actively look to pursue this fight my sources have revealed especially with Broner not likely to enter into any discussions about a fight with Khan.

So who wins this? Khan has fast hands, maybe the fastest hands in boxing and that will cause Crawford problems. Crawford obviously is very talented but will he have the power at this weight to knock out Khan.

50/50 fight for me. Let's get it on.

Crawford would win. I don't see Eddie Hearn letting Khan fight Crawford though, at least not before the Brook fight happens.

Comment

Wanna see this

Comment

It's 2018, I think it should already be established that Khan can't beat fighters of this caliber.

Comment

Crawford destroys Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            It's 2018, I think it should already be established that Khan can't beat fighters of this caliber.
            this is new upgraded khan though. see his power? he is now boxings biggest puncher

Comment

Khan doesn't have defense and isn't tough for a boxer. He has fast hands and rips off nice combos that's it. Him and Linares are the same fighter. First solid right hook or straight left Crawford lands will have him on his bike or on queer street.

Comment

Bud wins. Idk about 50/50 fight. I think Bud would be the clear favorite. Probably a -300 betting line (or 75/25 fight) for Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Khan doesn't have defense and isn't tough for a boxer.
                  And he loses his focus. I had him beating Canelo iirc going into the round Khan got KO'd in & Khan was slowing down, losing focus & not maintaining the distance at a troubling clip previous to the KO. He had looked really good up til that point, but dude just losing his blueprint & sh^t goes badly south for him sometimes.++

Comment

Khan is a bum. No need to see him fight outside of a grudge match with Brook in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                    X