How Come Everyone Who Talks Down On Religion LOOKS LIKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    If u pay attention youll see that the revelation is about to start

I do believe the democrat party will be the party that will help the anti-christ to reign

If u read the bible the only way to go to heaven after the rapture is to be decapitated, so im guessing the anti-christ religion will be muslim.
    It seems to be the religion that if u dont believe to their god u are worthy to be decapitated

And now all over the west the democrat liberals, globalist party are Pro muslim and is pushing for Christianity to be erased
    this is a window in to your madness

get help

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      And yet the percentage of atheists in prison is way less than the percentage of atheists in society.

Atheists don't believe in a magical 'forgiveness fairy'. If they do bad things, then they have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

There is zero accountability when you think you can just say 'sorry' to an invisible person, and your evil deeds are wiped clean.

Perhaps this explains why atheists lead more moral lives?
      Yeah that's not how it works, but go ahead...

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Yeah that's not how it works, but go ahead...
        It depends on which version of Dungeons and Dragons you are playing.

If it is 2nd edition (Catholic expansion pack) then yeah, all you have to do is confess your sins, say some hail mary's and you are good to go.

However I am sure that whatever version of Dungeons and Dragons that you are playing is the actual real version. Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
          this is a window in to your madness

get help
          It's scary that grown people can actually think like that. People who have access to guns.

Sometimes I read science articles, about amazing advances that are being made in technology or medicine. New cures, new ideas, new discoveries - and I get filled with hope and optimism.

Then someone opens their mouth about Allah or Jesus or something equally crazy, and reminds me of just how fucked up humans really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            its crap like this is what turns me off christianity, just a wall of text of bible quotes and little else.

maybe worked a few hundred years ago but not any more
            I wouldn't lie about this my friend, I have no reason to do so.

It may sound ridiculous to some, but I gain nothing on this earth when I speak about The Gospel of Jesus Christ, nothing but being mocked and ridiculed by other individuals who don't believe in God's Word.

We are called to spread the good news, but that doesn't mean everyone will believe. When someone doesn't, all we can do is pray for them. Asides from that, we keep spreading it elsewhere, like He has told us to do so.

Like I said before, God gave us free will to do as we please, but he will demand from us once we are in his presence.

God is real and so is his mercy, that's why I try to do as he commands. I don't always succeed, but I try, I'm not perfect.

I would rather have the whole world hate and ridicule me for being a follower of Jesus, than to have everyone's approval and live without God in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
              This is why there has been religion wars for decades, centuries and so on.

Atheists, my religion is better than your religion, my God is better than your God, there is only one God blah blah blah.

People like you OP are what causes conflict, I'm not hardcore religious nor do I belong to any religion but I treat every as equal with peace and no ignorance, do I believe in God? Sorta, I do believe there is something else where that gave us life.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs just like everyone is entitled to their own opinion, don't let someone who disses your religion/your belief or say whatever creator doesn't exist get to you on a personal level.
              Don't tell me its you're going to cite the Crusade of the Medieval ages.......

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Don't tell me its you're going to cite the Crusade of the Medieval ages.......
                At this current, age and time there are still religious wars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  It depends on which version of Dungeons and Dragons you are playing.

If it is 2nd edition (Catholic expansion pack) then yeah, all you have to do is confess your sins, say some hail mary's and you are good to go.

However I am sure that whatever version of Dungeons and Dragons that you are playing is the actual real version. Of course.
                  Nothing in the Bible says anything about what you just said about Catholics. There is Christianity, then there is Catholicism. One is Bible based while the other is a bit of Bible sprinkled with a lot of paganism and selling of indulgences

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    I wouldn't lie about this my friend, I have no reason to do so.

It may sound ridiculous to some, but I gain nothing on this earth when I speak about The Gospel of Jesus Christ, nothing but being mocked and ridiculed by other individuals who don't believe in God's Word.

We are called to spread the good news, but that doesn't mean everyone will believe. When someone doesn't, all we can do is pray for them. Asides from that, we keep spreading it elsewhere, like He has told us to do so.

Like I said before, God gave us free will to do as we please, but he will demand from us once we are in his presence.

God is real and so is his mercy, that's why I try to do as he commands. I don't always succeed, but I try, I'm not perfect.

I would rather have the whole world hate and ridicule me for being a follower of Jesus, than to have everyone's approval and live without God in my life.

Preach!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      True, about the geographical location dictating your beliefs, but there is no concrete evidence that one belief system is older than the other, they're all ancient. However, the fact still stands that even the Indian and Buddhist gods only influenced their tiny corner of the world. The Christian God converted all of Europe, All of North and South America, majority of Africa, and extends to major parts of Asia.
                      speaking like true ignorant yank. dont even know hindus and buddhist all originated from india. and at the separate era both religion dominated asia which is the most heavily populated continent trough-out any eras

Comment

Working...
                      X