Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't UK fans want the Wilder v AJ fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you idiots keep on claiming such nonsense?

Show me Brits on this very forum who don't want AJ to fight Wilder? I have not seen a single one. So you're talking crap like the other loons on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Why do you idiots keep on claiming such nonsense?

Show me Brits on this very forum who don't want AJ to fight Wilder? I have not seen a single one. So you're talking crap like the other loons on this forum.
      They’re all over the place trying to push whyte on wilder instead

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        They’re all over the place trying to push whyte on wilder instead
        Let AJ fight Miller in the US and Wilder fight Whyte in the UK next, then fight each other at the end of the year?

This will build the fight more with both being visible in each others country.

Comment

80,000 people in that stadium did.

Sky TV couldn't be beating the drum any louder. They promote Wilder better than anyone he actually pays.

They want it.

There is a realisation that it's not easy to make. Wilder will say a soundbite but he's the fighter. He's emotionally led and what he says can be taken with a pinch of salt believing otherwise is just disingenuous.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            Joshua deserves the split he wants, even 70/30 is a massive increase on wilders biggest ever payday.
            Deontay Wilder has the most important belt in boxing, the WBC. Before you even try to argue that point, keep in mind Eddie Hearn has publicly stated many times that everybody in the industry knows the WBC is the most prestigious belt. Parker has the WBO belt, the least important of the four recognized belts.

Deontay Wilder is a much bigger star than Joseph Parker. Deontay Wilder brings the American market to the table, which is much larger than New Zealand.

So how can you reasonably argue that Deontay Wilder should get a smaller split than Parker got? Seriously, explain the logic of that. Parker got approximately 33.3%. Wilder brings much more to the table than Parker. Why wouldn't he be paid more than Parker?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Let AJ fight Miller in the US and Wilder fight Whyte in the UK next, then fight each other at the end of the year?

This will build the fight more with both being visible in each others country.
              Complete waste of time do it now or it’s aj ducking

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Complete waste of time do it now or it’s aj ducking
                Yeah, you're right. Let Wilder fight a bum instead like he wants to. That makes more sense.

Comment

I'm an AJ fan but at this point this is the ONLY FIGHT that boxing fans really want to see at HW.

Comment

That is what makes Eddie a good promoter to be honest. I like AJ but I think even Eddie knows he is Beatable so he kinda want to ride this Wave for awhile. He Even tried to throw Whyte in front of Povetkin but I guess Povetkin team went back to Russia and after thinking it over even they was like "WTF We Need To Fight Whyte For We're Already AJ's Mandatory With The WBA and WBO!" Eddie tried to pull a fast one

YES UK fans probably would never admit it but they're NERVOUS about that match up because of Wilder's Power and Quickness! It was similar with Kell Brook vs Spence Jr, it was the same excuses used against him but I think even they knew that was a terrible match up for Brook but PRIDE would never allow them to admit it. I think some are confident AJ can win, I still very SLIGHTLY favor him over Wilder but a lot of them are extremely nervous about that match up and maybe they want to see him in with Whyte first to kinda get more of a Read on Him
                    Last edited by sicko; 04-02-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X