No announcement yet.

T.O the hottest city right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O the hottest city right now?

How do you all view toronto? right now we got some of the best entartaines in the world( Drake, weeknd and JB) and we also got the "the pimp" fighting in our city.

Bragging about Drake? .

Jesus Christ, must be grim in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
      How do you all view toronto? right now we got some of the best entartaines in the world( Drake, weeknd and JB) and we also got the "the pimp" fighting in our city.
      I wouldn't be mentioning that fight I think 1000 people turned out for it lol. Toronto is enjoying a lot of praise lately but it's coming from people who aren't aware of what a mismanaged mess it is. Just look at the numbers for the half billion dollar UPX, just another disaster that is robbing us.

Comment

Drake and Justin Bieber?

didn't realize what Toronto has done to the world

Comment

The only thing anybody thinks of when they think of Toronto is: "is that city with the mayor that smokes crack?".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            The only thing anybody thinks of when they think of Toronto is: "is that city with the mayor that smokes crack?".
            Or the mayor who butchered Jamaican dialect.

http://youtu.be/iXpwflzSF4M

I think this was the funniest thing that came out of the whole saga.

Comment

I guess we aint big as I thought

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                What is "entartaines"? I don't think that type of grammar is doing T.O any justice. Anyways, i am from Mississauga, but used to live in T.O, so keep repping.

Comment

I like Toronto but politicians are always talking about it being a "World Class City". It's like Tywin Lannister says:

Comment

i dont know what any of that stuff is but i like western canada more

Comment

Working...
                    X