Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua Tells 50 Cent "I'm Gona **** Up Deontay Wilder"

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_c68wxlyq

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/30/anthon...wilder-boxing/

Anthony Joshua just threatened Deontay Wilder ... and it all went down during a FaceTime call with 50 Cent.

Joshua -- the reigning WBA, IBF and IBO heavyweight champ -- was chatting with the rapper on his phone when his friend asked 50 for a role on "Power."

That's when AJ chimes in, "I told him we're gonna **** up Deontay Wilder! We're comin' soon!"

Deontay -- the reigning WBC heavyweight champion -- has been calling out Joshua for a while ... hoping the two can clash in what would be a pretty epic heavyweight showdown.

Joshua is 19-0 -- and knocked out Wladimir Klitschko earlier this year. Wilder is 38-0 with 37 knockouts.

We KNOW 50 wants to see this fight. Make it happen.
    Last edited by NahMean; 08-30-2017, 05:17 PM.

Whats the relation btw 50 cent and boxing? Is he some promoter or ex fighter? He is so relevant in this sport for some reason.

Comment

He was tight with Floyd for a bit and a promoter. So he's a pretty big fan..

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
        Whats the relation btw 50 cent and boxing? Is he some promoter or ex fighter? He is so relevant in this sport for some reason.
        He was a promoter and promoted Gamboa. Also partnered with Mayweather for abit

Comment

everyone knows wilder will get ko'd inside 2 rounds if he fights joshua

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            everyone knows wilder will get ko'd inside 2 rounds if he fights joshua
            Even 50 cent knows.. he used to be on Wilder’s side.

But if you listen closely towards the end 50 says “I know champ, you will **** Wilder real quick”

Comment

50 can't set anything up in boxing. I noticed he likes to exaggerate his pull. I think he said on instagram today that he is going to MAKE Floyd go for number 51 and he is going to set it up lol.

Comment

Joshua rd 3 brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                  Joshua rd 3 brutal KO.
                  I'll give Wilder upto the 7th before he's sparked

Comment

Somewhere, far off in the distance, morons live who think Deontay Wilder would win.

Comment

Working...
                    X