Mayweather Jr. meets Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Floyd hates being called jr

Comment

Floyd is just very socially awkward, it's very obvious to see that in plenty of videos. Some people are just that way. You can still have a flashy lifestyle but just an awkward guy in certain situations. He's very awkward around women too, not implying that he's gay, just awkward like plenty of people are. It's just the way some people are wired up like a mental thing, no amount of money or flashy lifestyle can change that.

Aside from that, he definitely doesn't like anyone else getting more attention than him but that's part of what made him so successful. You can't get to that level without some sort of ego trip and competitiveness.

Comment

AJ's right arm is about the same size as Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          And Floyd hates being called jr
          Yea I heard him say some to the commentator yesterday at Tank vs Walsh fight.. The commentator called him Floyd Jr Mayweather lolol he kept saying Floyd Jr Mayweather and Floyd said something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            I think you guys see things that's not there, its like you look too hard at things then create this big scenario, its like a weird paranoia that over reads everything.
            Not really. Floyd was clearly turning his back on AJ and being awkward. Egotistical fool (not you, Floyd I mean).

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Floyd is just very socially awkward, it's very obvious to see that in plenty of videos. Some people are just that way. You can still have a flashy lifestyle but just an awkward guy in certain situations. He's very awkward around women too, not implying that he's gay, just awkward like plenty of people are. It's just the way some people are wired up like a mental thing, no amount of money or flashy lifestyle can change that.

Aside from that, he definitely doesn't like anyone else getting more attention than him but that's part of what made him so successful. You can't get to that level without some sort of ego trip and competitiveness.
              Thought i was the only one who noticed this. Sometimes he looks like he is ready to cry in interviews and he just looks very uncomfortable

Comment

From the videos I've seen both floyd and AJ conducted themselves well and were in good spirits.

They laughed and joked.

Comment

AJ became intensely shy when Mayweather was near him. He couldn't believe he was in the same room as a breathing and living legend. Felt sort of sorry for him, notice @ 6:44 after Mayweather shakes his hand he has to wipe it briefly because AJ's hand were clammy from nerves.

Comment

AJ so humble doe, Floyd so sexually confused doe...

Comment

Working...
                    X