No announcement yet.

Did anyone go to the Shoe Palace Andre Ward Meet and Greet in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone go to the Shoe Palace Andre Ward Meet and Greet in Vegas

Someone posted this on twitter, I call BS, they just hating hard. he had a meet up before the Canelo Khan fight.
    Last edited by hectari; 05-08-2016, 06:39 PM.

Sadly no

I don't want to offend anyone, but Americans are the worst fans on the planet,

All these African Americans support Ward on here, but in real life they can't even be bothered to support him. His fights are televised on BET, which would be like Khans fights being televised on some Bollywood channel

White Americans hate him, they rather support Triple G and Kov,

If Ward was British, he'd be a mega star

Anthony Carolla has more fans than Ward

Comment

I don't even see Ward in the picture. Looks like he took a random picture of Shoe Palace at a random time and is trying to insult Ward.

Comment

Cough Cough

Comment

I regret not meeting him in Diaz vs Katsidis in Houston, he was walking around i recognized him, my bro wanted to talk to him n i said hek no that dude is a pretty boy hes gona lose his next fight vs Pantera lol

Comment

Comment

That loser Steve Kim is at it again, trying to **** on Ward.

Comment

Honestly I do not think anybody outside of Oakland knows who Andre Ward is. Even people in Oakland hardly know who he is.
                Last edited by King_; 05-08-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                  Honestly I do not think anybody outside of Oakland knows who Andre Ward is. Even people in Oakland hardly know who he is.

I would literally kiss my dogs ass and record it if even 5 people showed up to that meet and greet for Ward

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    very true....americans only care about basketball, baseball and nfl

when it comes to boxing they have always gone against their own

floyd made money off mexicans, and pacman was honorary Mexican, with a large white fanbase

soon as floyd fought an african american, nobody watched the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X