Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Got Caught Spying On Pacquiao And Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've trained at the wildcard and once driven within a mile of the mayweather gym and I can verify yes Floyd is gay, he has many gay lovers & has starred in some gay gangbang videos wearing a lucha libre mask

Comment

Trick question.....

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      What welterweight would you bet your money on to beat him?

First of all, I thought Manny won a close decision on May 2nd. The question is a trick question, kinda. Here's why. Floyd and Manny are the two best fighters in the sport. They have been doing it at this level the longest. I would not pick any Welterweight, other than Manny to beat Floyd. I wouldn't bet any money on Thurman, Garcia, Bradley, or Khan right now. Manny and Floyd would beat them all. If you ask me who would beat Floyd that's not a Welterweight, I would say GGG at 154lbs, Lara at 154lbs, and Cotto at 155lbs.

Comment

lmfao ahh **** man good ****

Comment

Floyd needs all the advantages that he can get, after all he is TBE lol

Comment

Well he already admitted that (which I found ironic considering his camp said they didn't need to watch tape of Pacquiao). Guess goes to show Floyd's gotta get some sort of advantage to win. Whether it's illegal elbows, glove in face, arm pulling, paying sparring partners not to spar, or spying on them to know their game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              What welterweight would you bet your money on to beat him?
              Do you mean if the fights was fair? Likee i get to pick the ref
              And judges on the night of . I choose glove size and
              Arena..

50 50 no p romotional edge

Comment

seriously, i also believe that pac won the fight and fraud jr without a doubt won the huging and running game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                  I've trained at the wildcard and once driven within a mile of the mayweather gym and I can verify yes Floyd is gay, he has many gay lovers & has starred in some gay gangbang videos wearing a lucha libre mask
                  Cruisin' might be right, Cruisin' is obviously gay himself. His weird infatuation with 80's bands and shitty cars are a giveaway. I'm sure he's watched many gay gangbang videos, possibly starring in some. It's weird that he's always talking about Floyd and gay shit... he's more than likely one of those secret bunboy fanboys.
                  Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 08-16-2015, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Yep - if anyone was slow motioning Pacquiao footage it was Floyd and Ellerbe -

if you do the math, you'll see for yourself that it would take about 5 years to review every Pac movement in slow-mo.

And this doesn't even take into account the footage he got from the explosion in technology that took place while he waited Pac out.

Like the hidden cam they used for the hotel meeting, these Drones, the GPS bug that let him know which Heat game Pacquiao was going to attend. This adds up

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      I knew this already. Floyd already told on himself. Plus Manny and Roach confirmed it. Floyd is GAY. I've been saying this for the longest. He's a girl in a man's body. How he is anyone's favorite fighter is beyond me. Smh. He's no great champion. He's an insecure coward.
                      :qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

Working...
                      X