Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Delvin Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inexcusable. K9 and Andrade both need fights and instead of unifying he fights an unranked journeyman? Ishe Smith was his tuneup. It's time to unify the belts.

Comment

I'm OK with this, showcase him on PBC first then next fight give him a big match up. Plus based on his track record, Lara is usually willing to fight any and everybody so 1 Fight vs a guy who should destroy is nothing to bash him for IMO because I know next fight he will likely take on a tougher opponent.

The man called out GGG at 160 so Lara is Fearless!

Comment

Spike TV I bet

Comment

weak fight.

Ishe Smith was better.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            I'm OK with this, showcase him on PBC first then next fight give him a big match up. Plus based on his track record, Lara is usually willing to fight any and everybody so 1 Fight vs a guy who should destroy is nothing to bash him for IMO because I know next fight he will likely take on a tougher opponent.

The man called out GGG at 160 so Lara is Fearless!
            Its not 1 fight... this is 2 fights now.

Comment

Andrade was the only legitimate option and he's not fighting Haymon fighters (turned down Charlo.)

K9 is probably fighting Andrade next.

Comment

^ if K-9 and Andrade are fighting ... does that mean Bradley will go through with fighting Shawn Porter?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                  ^ if K-9 and Andrade are fighting ... does that mean Bradley will go through with fighting Shawn Porter?
                  That was just a guess cause both guys really have no more options (well K9 does as Jermall Charlo is his mando but he has a free defense first)

Andrade was linked to the other Charlo but we know how that ended.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Its not 1 fight... this is 2 fights now.
                    Ishe is a Top 10 Guy in their Division coming off of a big fight vs Canelo not a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Ishe is a Top 10 Guy in their Division coming off of a big fight vs Canelo not a big deal
                      He is...? He might be ranked but I dont think he is a top fighter. But it's whatever I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X