Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win, Marcos Maidana Vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana is bigger and stronger than Matthysse, he'd do a number on Danny Swift.

Comment

Maidana.

I don't think D.Garcia would beat anyone in the top 10 at welterweight.

Comment

this chino, the one that showed against floyd, beats danny IMO. and he will answer back the dirty tactics from danny (lucas was too kind in that fight he should've punched him back in the nuts). in the WW division danny won't have any size advantages no more, that's a key.

Comment

Danny established himself as a very solid mid range hooker at 140... But it seems that the Matthysse fight changed him a little bit...

Comment

Everybody from ww top 10 will beat garcia pretty easy

Comment

I don't know, Danny is an excellent counter puncher and Maidana is IMO more reckless than Matthysse so his stlye can be tailor made for Danny but on the other hand Garcia is maybe too small for Maidana and not strong enough to rough Maidana up on the inside. It's close to call because before Matthysse eyes swolled up he was game but I think Matthysse compared to Maidana is a more relaxed, a little more accurate but less wild and his workrate isn't as well as Maidnan's. And Maidana hits from awkward angles too.
              Tough to call. IMO 50/50 I would definitely watch it.

Comment

May sound crazy but I think Maidana has a better chance at 147, Garcia at 140.

Comment

But if he goes to WW Garcia will lose every decent bpxer who moves as well. Canelo and JMM are good counterpunchers too but if you look, sometimes they can handle (they struggle but they can handle) if they have to chase the opponent. Now Garcia is an other case. If the opponent doesn't try to force the action but let him to do that he pretty much shot... Look at the Herrera match, I had it a draw but Herrera isn't the very top category, he is a solid B level fighter and he supposed to be a journeyman for Danny.
                  IMO, Bradley, Alexander, Thurman, May, and even Malignaggi would beat Garcia. The interesting fights would be
                  Danny VS Maidana
                  Danny VS JMM
                  Danny VS Pac
                  Danny VS Guerrero
                  and maybe Danny VS Porter as Porter is tend to be wild and reckless sometimes but even his outside game is way better than Garcia's and if he would want it he could outbox Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    When Danny realizes he cant walk him down he'll try throwing the nut shots just like he did against Matthysse and just like tried to but failed to against his papi Herrera. He'll get the nut shots right back and then we'll see if Danny is a good actor to the ref. Point im making is if trys his dirty tactics against Maidana he'll get them right back and I dont think he'll handle it well.
                    Matthysse fans be swallowing mad Herrera d1ck

Comment

Working...
                    X