Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who plays the villain role more effectively MARG or floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd aint no angel............but hes definitely no devil either...........just some whacked little emo kid...........................who thinks hes gangsta......................

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      now I think you're a moron..........

if you ask the average person about FMJ the last thing they'll reply is "angel"

yea, you're a moron.............
      no, you're a moron. May floyd's angelic aura bless you.

Comment

i think both marg and floyd are very similar, they both have to act like the bad guy to sell fights. i mean if marg doesnt act like this who the hell who wanna see him fight? the dude gets his azz handed to him everytime. marg have to act this way to hype the fans up making them think marg is gonna dominate his opponent. floyd have to act like this to make people think damm i wish this guy will get his ass kicked, and by doing that he just made those people buy his upcoming fight. if floyd doesnt do this who the hell would wanna see him fight also? if i wanna see a show case thats what wwe is for.

Comment

Floyd is a nice and giving individual. The worst thing he did was plot to abduct Ortiz naked and stow him in the secret dungeon. Floyd is a man of the people.

Comment

i mean whens the last time theres a floyd fight and people are talking about how they cant wait to see this fight because floyd just dominated his last opponent so this should be a interesting fight? all floyd's fight the drama to hype the fight up always starts with his own family and then his opponent. i mean look at all the great fights theres rivalry and such but with floyd theres none of that. all the hype surrounding his fight always starts with his family members then he will start talking ***** about his opponent to hype it up.

Comment

All Margarito did was call Cotto a Crybaby which he is.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                All Margarito did was call Cotto a Crybaby which he is.
                it was margarito who cried after the match...........you got it all wrong...........

Comment

Floyd plays the villain so well Arum doesn't want to make the fight because of what he might say.

Comment

Working...
                  X