No announcement yet.

IF they fought a 10 fight series?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF they fought a 10 fight series?

What are your thoughts on people coming up with analysis of match-ups and trying to implore that if Fighters A & B fought a 10 fight series it would be 7-3 to fighter A etc etc... IMO it is ridiculous to conspire such a scenario.. Fighters today dont ever fight a 10 fight series, they very rarely fight twice never mind 10 times.. i can only put it down to the person is trying to make a case for Fighter B yet knows dam well that Fighter A would crucify him in a 2 or 3 fight series.... any thoughts?

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    What are your thoughts on people coming up with analysis of match-ups and trying to implore that if Fighters A & B fought a 10 fight series it would be 7-3 to fighter A etc etc... IMO it is ridiculous to conspire such a scenario.. Fighters today dont ever fight a 10 fight series, they very rarely fight twice never mind 10 times.. i can only put it down to the person is trying to make a case for Fighter B yet knows dam well that Fighter A would crucify him in a 2 or 3 fight series.... any thoughts?
    Well, they're two ways of looking at these imaginary fights. Either it's a series where fighter A and fighter B fight each other 10 times -- with the memories of the previous fights. OR each time they fight it's as if it's the first time they fought.

After all we're making this **** up, might as well have fun with the possibilities.

Marciano, I think, would have a shot against Louis or Ali in the first fight but they would be able to adjust in the next fights in the way Marciano could not.

Why

Comment

Working...
    X