• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Ray Robinson
    ray had givin up his 147 title by 1951 but he almost did it wiyh maxim

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      ray had givin up his 147 title by 1951 but he almost did it wiyh maxim
      The data I have is not conclusive in terms of the exact date he relinquished the title.

Comment

one of my fav he gets so much crap over Tyson fight.all time great at 175 and still the only 175 guy to beat real champ
        Yeah Spinks. The greatest lhw in a great lhw generation.

Comment

The data I have is not conclusive in terms of the exact date he relinquished the title.
          don't have exact date myself but I'm pretty sure he had not defended since 49 I think maybe 50

Comment

yea u got that beat 2 real con before he even fought gregory

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Fighters who held 2 ring titles in 2 divisions at the same time Reply to Thread
              Nice to see you honoring The Ring Championship.

Which is owned by The Ring Magazine.

Which is owned by Oscar De La Hoya.

As is your culo.

Comment

Mayweather did the worst possible job of defending his 154 pound world titles he won from Cotto and Canelo. In fact in the years he held those 154 pound world titles he never once defended them. You can't do a worse job as champion than not defending your title at all. He should have been stripped of both 154 pound titles after years of never defending them. He is a powerful man in boxing so he got to keep his 154 pound titles when any other fighter would have been stripped of them.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Mayweather did the worst possible job of defending his 154 pound world titles he won from Cotto and Canelo. In fact in the years he held those 154 pound world titles he never once defended them. You can't do a worse job as champion than not defending your title at all. He should have been stripped of both 154 pound titles after years of never defending them. He is a powerful man in boxing so he got to keep his 154 pound titles when any other fighter would have been stripped of them.
                  dont really care about the defenses..just asking who held ring titles at the same time

Comment

Yes Spinks the most under appreciated fighter that I know of. It's unbelievable how he is left out of conversations concerning the best fighters. He's a low key type of guy so that may have something to do with it but it's shocking how he gets overlooked.

Comment

no ring champs for paul.matter a fact did he win one at 154?
                      I didn't notice the word 'ring'...my mistake.

I thought Paul had 3 titles in 3 divisions and I was mistaken on that as well. I think he was just fighting in 3 at once.

Comment

Working...
                      X