Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: Badou Jack is Not in My Class at All - I Want Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      I thought Jack won their fight, but many I know saw it the other way too.
      Barring that KD in last round, Degale won

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        Degale is an awkward fighter with high Boxing IQ. very difficult to pin him down.
        DeGale having a high boxing IQ is complete nonesense! He's flat footed, throws weak ass tippy tappy arm punches and easy to hit. Being unorthodox and awkward does not mean you have a good boxing IQ. One of the most overrated fighters in boxing today.

Comment

Geez I thought Amir Khan was the most delusional UK fighter but DeGale is making a real run for the top spot!
          I don't like Floyd Mayweather at all and think he's a trash promoter but I can't hold it against Jack. Even with my anti-Floyd bias, Jack deserved the win big time. He did a stone age dental job on ya James. You're lucky to have got away with a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Nice pic. Looks like a trailer park crack baby on steroids.

Comment

hes right. jack is in a class above him. terrible decision

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                Barring that KD in last round, Degale won
                barring every round degale won

Comment

DeGeale is overrated. Jack and Porky Medina both put a beating on him

Comment

jack seemed distracted by Floyd's eyes on him, it was a great fight. I'm fine with a draw. But Degale was coming on if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                      100% agree...the fight was not close..he got his career beaten out of him..jack has no worries about him bc he knows he beat the life out of him..meanwhile degale was crying backsttage bc he failed...

it's time for boxing fans to start looking at more than just movement

degale barely threw hard shots that werent slaps..and he couldnt land anything without getting worse back...guy lands 6 jabs in the fight..smh
                      I thought DeGale only won rounds 1,2, and 5, I thought it was a true robbery much wider than Canelo-Golovkin or Ward-Kovalev1

Comment

Working...
                      X