Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the favourite (Rigondeaux vs. Lomachenko)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary View Post
    I've just been looking at the odds, and it's showing that Lomachenko is a big favourite.

I'm getting my money back 4.5 times on a win for the Jackal. In my mind this is absolute bank robbery of a bet. How can Rigondeuax be such a big underdog, when he is proven time and time again.

Vasyl is 29 years old. Rigondeaux is 36. But still.

We're also seeing David Haye being the big favourite against Tony Bellew - Interestingly enough.

What is your thought on these kinds of odds?
    Rigo is giving up a lot in weight to get this fight, I don't see how Lomachenko is deserving of huge kudos in victory when everything is in your favour, this isn't like Ward moving up to face Kovalev, this is a guy bringing up a considerably smaller man to his weight, everything favours Loma.

As for Haye being favourite, why would he not be ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Rigo is giving up a lot in weight to get this fight, I don't see how Lomachenko is deserving of huge kudos in victory when everything is in your favour, this isn't like Ward moving up to face Kovalev, this is a guy bringing up a considerably smaller man to his weight, everything favours Loma.

As for Haye being favourite, why would he not be ?
      Well Rigondeaux has to have the odds stacked against him, for anyone to dare meet him it seems. Both men looks the real deal, but Lomachenko is green and watching him against Salido, he is in trouble come 9th december.

Well he got knocked out of the ring last time he met Bellew and he looked like a frog in the ring.

Comment

Well Rigondeaux has to have the odds stacked against him, for anyone to dare meet him it seems. Both men looks the real deal, but Lomachenko is green and watching him against Salido, he is in trouble come 9th december.

Well he got knocked out of the ring last time he met Bellew and he looked like a frog in the ring.
        Bellew took six rounds to finish an immobile 36 year old on one leg, theirs a reason he couldn't put him away, he can't punch David Haye can.

Comment

Bellew took six rounds to finish an immobile 36 year old on one leg, theirs a reason he couldn't put him away, he can't punch David Haye can.
          So we're definitely believing that something was wrong with David Haye? I must admit, I have missed that, what was wrong with him?

Comment

I mean haven't we all have some sort of a backdoor agreement the last 5 years that Rigondeaux is the best and most avoided fighter around his weightclasses. How he becomes such an underdog in any fight is beyond me.
            no? i think you are in your boxingscene bubble. he hasnt done anything in 4 and a half years, is moving up 2 weight classes, is pretty old, and is the b-side against an hbo backed fighter. he can still win of course but the odds are stacked against him on every front.

Comment

So we're definitely believing that something was wrong with David Haye? I must admit, I have missed that, what was wrong with him?
              He injured his ankle in training a few days before the fight. He doesnt even look to be walking right on his way to the ring in the Bellew fight. Then it completely went round 5 or whatever it was

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                no? i think you are in your boxingscene bubble. he hasnt done anything in 4 and a half years, is moving up 2 weight classes, is pretty old, and is the b-side against an hbo backed fighter. he can still win of course but the odds are stacked against him on every front.
                Ther reason he hasn't done anything is because there was no one to do it against. He was avoided. But I agree, the industry needs Lomachenko to win. Looking at the Salido fight, I believe anything can happen.

Comment

You're a bonafide ******, the real deal.

Comment

Loma is rightfully the favorite but it would not really surprise me if Rigo pulled off the 'W'

Comment

You're a bonafide ******, the real deal.
                      Ohh it's you, I remember pushing you around in these forums. Ofcourse you are mad, I wouldn't expect otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X