This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican fighters aren't what they used to be

Mikey Garcia quit vs. Salido, Ortiz quit vs. Lopez and Maidana, Margarita quit vs. Cotto, Canelo doesnt fight anybody in his weight, and now Marquez is ducking a midget who he just knocked the fuk out. Why don't Mexicans have balls anymore?

ortiz and mikey are american

and margarito didn't quit against cotto

Comment

you didn't watch the Margarito/Cotto 2 fight did you

Comment

This is race bait to get a reaction out of Mexicans.

If someone posted this about any other ethnic the question would be pulled.

Comment

Cuban Fighters aren't what they used to be

you got gamboa's midget ass taking roids and ducking rios

lara who couldn't beat molina (who hadn't fought in 22 months) and then got a draw with vanes of all people

see how easy that was TS?

Comment

I dissagree with you, i belive mexicos champs are doin just fine..........

Comment

Garcia & Ortiz are American, when did Margarito quit vs Cotto or anybody & why would JMM fight fight PAC a 5th time? This isn't wwe... Even if the 4th would of gone the distance & it was close & PAC got dec again or JMM I would NOT want to see a 5th.

Comment

I HATE racists! Their fear always dictates their beliefs! Cowards!
                Ray.

Comment

Man I figured you out by just looking at your posts. You're obviously an alt to one of the Cuban posters and you're mad that ElBossHogg made his thread so you're using an alt and making the same **** thread in case you get banned. As for Mexicans, yea they're not the machines they swear themselves out to be but I give them respect, they had many great fighters and lots of champions right now. Real recognize real homie.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                    This is race bait to get a reaction out of Mexicans.

If someone posted this about any other ethnic the question would be pulled.
                    Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    I HATE racists! Their fear always dictates their beliefs! Cowards!
                    Ray.
                    Blame BossHog.
                    Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Man I figured you out by just looking at your posts. You're obviously an alt to one of the Cuban posters and you're mad that ElBossHogg made his thread so you're using an alt and making the same **** thread in case you get banned. As for Mexicans, yea they're not the machines they swear themselves out to be but I give them respect, they had many great fighters and lots of champions right now. Real recognize real homie.
                    I doubt it. We don't get down like that. Idk if he's Cuban or not but guaranteed he's not an alt (of a Cuban poster).

Comment

Working...
                    X