Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexual attraction of girls vs. bad spelling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual attraction of girls vs. bad spelling?

So I was talking to this girl at work today by pm. And this girl... I love the bitch. I tell you how much I fancy her, shall I? I'd love to cut her head off and use it as a Pez dispenser, that's how much. I'd go around with it on a stick and use her severed head to give me fellatio whenever I wanted it... but I'd never make her give it to anyone else. I'd drown in a sea of her purest vag juice, before brain fucking her into pure ******ation, my glistening bell destroying her hypothalamus until she has the mental age of a three-year-old, using my classy chat up line "what's on your mind? Oh yeah, that's right.. it's my cock.". That's love.
    Last edited by ; 12-10-2012, 03:31 PM.

But you guys probably know by now that I've got a big thing about spelling and grammar. See, to me, it's just a very, very simple thing. It's a sign that says "I'm an adult, and when I read, it's not 'Barney Learns To Spell'." To me, that's just a basic given of an intelligent functioning adult. To 90% of you ****s it's one of the labours (labors, Fat Yanks) of ****ing Hercules.

Anyway, this girl asked me if I wanted some samosas. As I'd love to penetrate her in every orifice she has, I was delighted. Except she'd put an apostrophe in the word. I let it go. She's got lovely big boobs. So she carries on pming me. Then when I say thank you, I get "your welcome". Your. Your. Your.

I nearly got up out of my seat, ripped her hair out of her ****ing head, put her face into the screen until it cut her ****ing eyes out and then left her in an unconscious heap so lifeless you'd swear she was Ping Ping with a second to go in the sixth round. Little ****ing whore she is.

Comment

That's a good way to flirt with them though. If they spell something wrong, pick on them a bit. If they really want the dick, they'll learn to spell.

Comment

I'll go out to the garage and tell her that in a minute.

I've cut both arms off, so she's no good at wanking any more, but she can stump me up the arse if she likes.

Comment

I would be concerned if I rejected a girl because she was a moron, or her spelling was terrible. You're like Jerry Seinfeld when he rejects this hot ass slut because she eats her peas one at a time. Jerry Seinfeld is an idiot and he always found a way to mess up boning these hot ass sluts on the show. Your predicament really pisses me off. I hope it doesn't work out for you and I hope you antagonize her to the point where she hates your guts and is repulsed by you. I don't even know what she looks, but the fact that she has huge ass **** means that I would destroy that.

Comment

If u rite like dis, u get mad pu$$y

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
              I would be concerned if I rejected a girl because she was a moron, or her spelling was terrible. You're like Jerry Seinfeld when he rejects this hot ass slut because she eats her peas one at a time. Jerry Seinfeld is an idiot and he always found a way to mess up boning these hot ass sluts on the show. Your predicament really pisses me off. I hope it doesn't work out for you and I hope you antagonize her to the point where she hates your guts and is repulsed by you. I don't even know what she looks, but the fact that she has huge ass **** means that I would destroy that.
              Well, if you're gonna be like that about it, I'll shag her.

Tell your mom I'll be round later.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Well, if you're gonna be like that about it, I'll shag her.

Tell your mom I'll be round later.
                I'll let her know. But, please bone this chick. Do it for me. She's not gonna be spelling when you are plowing that.

Comment

You're one twisted fuck.

Comment

Bad spelling....that's a big turn off. I'd pass.

Comment

Working...
                    X