What happened?

Reporters: "Floyd, what held up the fight?"
    Floyd responds, "Manny still doesn't want to do PEDs testing"

Reporters: "What? .... I thought it was about the money"
    Floyd responds, "I need to have ALL THE PPV MONEY"

Reporters: "What?"
    Floyd responds, "My health is more important"

Reporters: "Health?"
    Floyd responds, "I don't want to take fights (ie. not Manny) like Ali did and shouldn't have"

Reporters: "Huh? .... So that is why you fighting Cotto instead?"
    Floyd responds, "Yeah, he is going to be 100% (ie.perfect fighter for Floyd)"

Reporters: "But Cotto hasn't beat any top fighters in a while?"
    Floyd responds, "Cotto is undefeated"

Reporters: "Huh? .... you said he even lost to Clottey"
    Floyd responds, "Like I said before, Cotto is going to be 100%(ie.low risk, high reward)""
    Link? Source?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      I assume you just forgot to mention that he demanded 100% of the PPV revenue?

It's pointless, you're all fighting a battle that can't be won. Pac and Floyd both are to blame, if you blame one over the other it's clear you have an agenda.
      I agree with your sentiments, with that said, lettuce not forget that floyd offered 40 mil for the fight, which would cut into said ppv percentage. Floyd wouldnt get 100 percent, but 60-80 percent after the 40 mil payout. If pacquaio was his own man, a 40 mil payout would be tremendous. Obviously less than floyd would get, but alot more than manny has or can shake a stick at. The issue on this is arum, he wants to control the pie, get the bigger cut, etc. Hes gonna milk manny for every penny he can get, before he sends him in to be beat by mayweather for a final payout.

Not sayin floyd doesnt deserve blame, just sayin that the fight would have already probably happened if arum wasnt the one pulling pacs strings.

Its getting to the poijt where i dont even give a fuk about the fight, even to the point that i might not even buy it. Would rather see mayweather vs martinez.
      Last edited by ~AK49~; 12-06-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Not a pactard or flomo, I call anyone out on their bullshit. Arum is the one that made all these stupid excuses for the fight not getting made in May.

I also called Floyd for denying talks for the fight ever taking place and for beating his ex. Also for acting like a complete jackass when he's on TV, talking out of his ass, then crying for blacks not backing him 100%
        who da **** are you kidding son?

you are a floids infested flowmoesexual.

last time i check they havent found a cure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Link? Source?
          It was a joke Huey .... but, for the most part, all those statements did come from Floyd at one point or another. I just tied it all up, put a nice bow and gave it to you as an early holiday present. Hope you like your present.

Just go to the Bob Costas interview and the pre-Cotto fight interviews. Its all there.

Comment

No not finished yet,they're still mowing the lawn..

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              What happened?

Reporters: "Floyd, what held up the fight?"
              Floyd responds, "Manny still doesn't want to do PEDs testing"

Reporters: "What? .... I thought it was about the money"
              Floyd responds, "I need to have ALL THE PPV MONEY"

Reporters: "What?"
              Floyd responds, "My health is more important"

Reporters: "Health?"
              Floyd responds, "I don't want to take fights (ie. not Manny) like Ali did and shouldn't have"

Reporters: "Huh? .... So that is why you fighting Cotto instead?"
              Floyd responds, "Yeah, he is going to be 100% (ie.perfect fighter for Floyd)"

Reporters: "But Cotto hasn't beat any top fighters in a while?"
              Floyd responds, "Cotto is undefeated"

Reporters: "Huh? .... you said he even lost to Clottey"
              Floyd responds, "Like I said before, Cotto is going to be 100%(ie.low risk, high reward)""
              green for you!

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                who da **** are you kidding son?

you are a floids infested flowmoesexual.

last time i check they havent found a cure yet.
                I guess your dumbass can't read. Not my fault!

Comment

Not taking any sides on this stadium and whether or not it would have been reality but Arum said he would have had it made for a Pac-Floyd fight, nothing less. His argument was why have the fight at a place that can only sell 20,000 tickets when they could build a temp out door arena that could fill 40,000-50,000. That was his claim. Again, whether or not he meant that is another debate.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    Not taking any sides on this stadium and whether or not it would have been reality but Arum said he would have had it made for a Pac-Floyd fight, nothing less. His argument was why have the fight at a place that can only sell 20,000 tickets when they could build a temp out door arena that could fill 40,000-50,000. That was his claim. Again, whether or not he meant that is another debate.
                    To sum it up Arum never even floated this idea realistically. All concrete foundation work done on the strip in Las Vegas gos through Nevada Ready Mix. I actually got my ass chewed because I said this seemed very real getting the vp of NRM, Richard Thornton, to check into it. It was all bs.

Comment

arum said he'd make plans for an outdoor stadium as soon as mayweather/pacquiao was signed. neither diva wrote on the dotted line last time i checked.

Comment

Working...
                      X