Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone truly believe Pacquiao beat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Spoon, Check Hooks, and Golovkin believe manny won. Other than those morons, the rest know that mayweather won
    That idiot daggum too....

Comment

Floyd won, but Bradley and Horn beat Pac more clearly than Floyd IMO.

Comment

me and check hooks, were watching the fight together and both scored a wide margin for pacquiao. i think our TV was one of the few that caught what actually happened cuz pacquiao won. TBE bought out the broadcasting for everyone else and showed a fake fight, he created a conspiracy that led fans to believe that he actually won

Comment

Not really but it was closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            I sometimes hear of people mentioning this, just not so far on this site. Anyone here believe Mayweather lost?

I went to a sports bar when it happened, and it was PACKED, mostly of Asian people, including a friend I went with. The place had like 2 people going for Mayweather, so naturally when Pacquiao did something everyone would roar.

They didn't roar much at all, and by the end of the fight (and throughout the fight) they had a defeated look on their face - they knew their guy had lost. Fast forward to the next day and my 'friend' as well as his mostly Asian friends online were adamant that Manny was robbed - how can you take these people seriously?

It kind of takes away from legitimate complaints of robberies in boxing. So not to judge anyone, but does anyone on here think Manny won, and explain why they think he won?
            The Real Deal doe.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Floyd won 8-4 but Floyd fans make it out to he some huge beat down. Well some.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Floyd won, but Bradley and Horn beat Pac more clearly than Floyd IMO.
                Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                This.

It wasn't a robbery like Pac fans say, but it also wasn't a whitewash and easy work like Floyd fans claim it was.

It was a close, dull fight with lots of very close rounds out which Floyd won more.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I agree it wasn't a beat down but it was vindication to many that thought the fight would go exactly the way it did. You know how may Red K's I took because I had the audacity to say Mayweather would beat Pacquiao?

I also think the fight was better than people said it was. A lot of people couldn't come to terms that they were wrong about the fight, and when Mayweather actually won, the only thing they had left to say was the fight wasn't exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    The Real Deal doe.

[IMG][/IMG]
                    He got paid by espn to say that....

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      I sometimes hear of people mentioning this, just not so far on this site. Anyone here believe Mayweather lost?

I went to a sports bar when it happened, and it was PACKED, mostly of Asian people, including a friend I went with. The place had like 2 people going for Mayweather, so naturally when Pacquiao did something everyone would roar.

They didn't roar much at all, and by the end of the fight (and throughout the fight) they had a defeated look on their face - they knew their guy had lost. Fast forward to the next day and my 'friend' as well as his mostly Asian friends online were adamant that Manny was robbed - how can you take these people seriously?

It kind of takes away from legitimate complaints of robberies in boxing. So not to judge anyone, but does anyone on here think Manny won, and explain why they think he won?
                      espn thought manny won & jim lampely wanted to say manny won but he was being heard by the WHOLE WORLD & he was working with showtime so that bull**** couldn't fly so he bit his tongue.

Comment

Working...
                      X