No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Destroys Bermane Stiverne in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
    Wilder is a sideshow. Name ONE top ten fighter he's faced other than a fat fu*k Stiverne. ONE. He's a fu*king mess.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=736159
    Name me 1 top ten fighters AJ faced other than that old heavyweight klitsko. ONE. Exactly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
      Give what up? Facts?
      Facts? That Floyd Mayweather is The Best Ever? Okay I'll give you that.

Comment

• Looks as if wilder fans werent too concerned about stivernes weight? Read these comments ffs, and people want to lie and tell me wilder got no credit for beating fat stiverne

Comment

• Even the damn article calls it 'a huge statement' but now he might lose to joyce hes now a useless fat Haitian bum whos a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            Looks as if wilder fans werent too concerned about stivernes weight? Read these comments ffs, and people want to lie and tell me wilder got no credit for beating fat stiverne
            2-3 guys posting rubbish over and over is what I'm seeing, with 90% seeing the fight for was, a beatdown of a fat unprepared has-been who threw nothing back.

You are not seriously suggesting that Joyce is facing anything other than an even fatter version of that same unprepared has-been, are you??
            Last edited by 4truth; 02-22-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X