Anthony Joshua Is Being Tested By VADA For Kubrat Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Did I trigger you limey?
    Nah my bad. But there are threads talking about how AJ doesn't get drug tested and people are saying he will get exposed as a ped taker when he fights Wilder and gets tested by VADA.. So I proved he's already tested by VADA.

But the argument changed from "he isn't getting drug tested" to "he isn't getting tested all year round by CBP".. So I proved he is tested all year round by VADA.

It's public info that anyone can find.. But some ignorant Wilder fanboys choose to not do some research and accuse every other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Nah my bad. But there are threads talking about how AJ doesn't get drug tested and people are saying he will get exposed as a ped taker when he fights Wilder and gets tested by VADA.. So I proved he's already tested by VADA.

But the argument changed from "he isn't getting drug tested" to "he isn't getting tested all year round by CBP".. So I proved he is tested all year round by VADA.

It's public info that anyone can find.. But some ignorant Wilder fanboys choose to not do some research and accuse every other fighter.
      You haven't really provided any proof. You just linked me to WBA's Fair Boxing Program. Now I need proof that Joshua is in that program and being tested randomly.

Comment

You haven't really provided any proof. You just linked me to WBA's Fair Boxing Program. Now I need proof that Joshua is in that program and being tested randomly.
        Lol no wonder American Wilder fanboys are clueless.. They're too braindead, they're incapable of doing their own research even when a link is provided to them. Lol

Since you don't have the brain capacity to find the information for yourself in the link I provided.. Here is the quote.

Fair Boxing is a program that the WBA will regulate in a partnership with the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA).
        All of WBA world champions and boxers ranked in the top five are required to take part in the program as mandatory.

All boxers may be selected to randomly take the tests. The VADA offers effective anti-
        doping programs in which all boxers are eligible to apply urine or blood tests without
        notice, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.

Sanctions:
        Boxers who do not agree to enroll, who do not want to participate in the tests, or whose
        results are positive in any of the exams, will have to face the sanctions established in
        the WBA Bylaws and be stripped of thier title and ranking.

A boxer who violates any of these parameters, will not be able to fight for a world title.

I think these quotes are self explanatory.. Last I checked AJ is still a WBA champion and hasn't been stripped. But I won't be surprised if American brain dead fanboys still accuse AJ.
        Last edited by NahMean; 09-30-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Y'all better look real close when that man pee in the cup. I ain't even playing. Make sure he don't pull a bottle out his pants. Can't trust these bitch ass fighters man. But either way it go, I'm finna unify the division. This ain't Klitschko right here. Ya'll already know this 100% all-natural homegrown Alabama Power. And if Tyson Too Fat Fury ever show up at one of my fights again, Lord have mercy. He done ran his mouth for too long. But we all know he just a pretender, this was only an act. There's only one face, one champion, one name: Deontay The Bronze Bomber Wilder. BOOOOOOOOOOOMB SQUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Comment

Lol no wonder American Wilder fanboys are clueless.. They're too braindead, they're incapable of doing their own research even when a link is provided to them. Lol

Since you don't have the brain capacity to find the information for yourself in the link I provided.. Here is the quote.

Fair Boxing is a program that the WBA will regulate in a partnership with the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA).
            All of WBA world champions and boxers ranked in the top five are required to take part in the program as mandatory.

All boxers may be selected to randomly take the tests. The VADA offers effective anti-
            doping programs in which all boxers are eligible to apply urine or blood tests without
            notice, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.

Sanctions:
            Boxers who do not agree to enroll, who do not want to participate in the tests, or whose
            results are positive in any of the exams, will have to face the sanctions established in
            the WBA Bylaws and be stripped of thier title and ranking.

A boxer who violates any of these parameters, will not be able to fight for a world title.

I think these quotes are self explanatory.. Last I checked AJ is still a WBA champion and hasn't been stripped. But I won't be surprised if American brain dead fanboys still accuse AJ.
            Still no proof...

The WBC CBP was started a year and a half ago but they were still rating guys that hadn't signed up until a couple months ago.

This is boxing. You have to read between the lines.

Comment

Still no proof...

The WBC CBP was started a year and a half ago but they were still rating guys that hadn't signed up until a couple months ago.

This is boxing. You have to read between the lines.
              Lmao only a Wilder fanboy is this deluded. First it was "AJ isn't drug tested" now it's "prove he's in the FBP" lol you didn't even know Fair Boxing Program existed till today.

But like I said, you can't argue with braindead people. Despite all the proof provided, it's not enough for braindead fanboy to comprehend.

He's isn't drug tested even though he has posted multiple tweets throughout the year getting tested by VADA and UKAD.

He isn't tested by UKAD and Vada even though VADA has him listed on thier own website and UKAD has tested him since he became a pro 3 years ago.

He isn't in the Fair Boxing Program even though they said all champion are required to enroll as mandatory.

Lol that's the way a Wilder fanboy thinks. So I'll think like you and read between the lines.. Wilder isn't in the VADA clean boxing program! Show me how to find it in the VADA link below where it says he is.

http://vada-testing.org
              Last edited by NahMean; 09-30-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

http://vada-testing.org/anthony-joshua/

So Wilder fanboys calm down.. Wilder isn't the only one who hasn't tested positive. AJ has been with Vada for Klitschko fight and is tested randomly all year round by VADA as part of the WBA Fair Boxing Program. And he's also voluntarily tested by UKAD randomly all year.

http://www.wbaboxing.com/wba-fair-boxing#.WdBSqp_TXqA
                Stop telling lies loser Joshua fan.

Comment

Why do people think he is on the juice anyway. There's literally nothing to suggest that he is

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    Honestly think genetics are big reason behind AJ's amazing strength and physique.
                    He lacks stamina...toughness...and bravery.

He won't even say Wilder's name.

Comment

Good to know that an eventual fight with AJ vs Wilder is unlikely to get called off due to a positive test result.

Comment

Working...
                      X