Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting article on Black British IQ.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You lost me right after, "..... in relation"

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      You lost me right after, "..... in relation"
      Maybe if you were paid in Figs like B.utler, you'd understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        been watching 'last chance u' on netflix and the way the black americans act on there is so different to the black guys over here in uk. None of them talk like that. Its no wonder they get on peoples nerves in america cause they come across as so stupid '***** this, ***** that' and desperately trying to come across like thugs. theres not really much of a black/white divide over here in UK
        Erm kinda agree and I kinda don't

Blacks and whites do have a unity over here
        Man in school when we had race wars it was always black and white Vs Asians
        Even when we had the old Birmingham riots it was black and white Vs Asians

There's plenty of American wannabes with their jeans sagging back in brum
        Bandanas and everything haha
        But again that's not race
        Just stupidity and influence

Comment

Any family that places a value on education is more likely to have children that do well in school. It's not rocket science... Immigrants aren't any smarter, they are more motivated and willing to do the work.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Any family that places a value on education is more likely to have children that do well in school. It's not rocket science... Immigrants aren't any smarter, they are more motivated and willing to do the work.
            This is my view. The IQ stats shouldn't be denied, but nor should we assume that they're hard wired into our DNA or biochemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              IQ has nothing to do with skin color.
              Color does not determine race.

It doesn't even determine species. Crows and black bears are both black, but they are obviously different animals.

Sri Lankans are just as dark-skinned as sub-Saharan Africans, but they are faithful and loving to their wives, less impulsive, usually more successful in business and score higher on IQ tests.

Sub-Saharan Africans have jaw protrusion (creating the impression that they are sticking out their lips), naturally quicker reflexes (adaptation to black mamba snakes and other dangerous creatures), proportionately longer legs for fast running (important for survival with dangerous wild animals in sub-Saharan Africa), proportionately longer arms, stronger sex drive (lust) but less love and respect for women, and a promiscuous nature (never faithful to their wives or girlfriends).

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                Color does not determine race.

It doesn't even determine species. Crows and black bears are both black, but they are obviously different animals.

Sri Lankans are just as dark-skinned as sub-Saharan Africans, but they are faithful and loving to their wives, less impulsive, usually more successful in business and score higher on IQ tests.

Sub-Saharan Africans have jaw protrusion (creating the impression that they are sticking out their lips), naturally quicker reflexes (adaptation to black mamba snakes and other dangerous creatures), proportionately longer legs for fast running (important for survival with dangerous wild animals in sub-Saharan Africa), proportionately longer arms, stronger sex drive (lust) but less love and respect for women, and a promiscuous nature (never faithful to their wives or girlfriends).
                I have no ide what you are trying to say.

So by someone's race or skin color, you think you can tell their IQ

Comment

Very interesting article posted by TS that many racist white posters and many black posters that are no better that fall in line that want to keep the status quo, like Eff Pandas, that refuse to address African American CULTURE as being a major problem anf the fact that there's a power in place that assures that certain African Americans stay where there "suppose to be": blind, deaf and dumb. I address the OP in this post. This is probably where he got the thought to research this article

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Here's how I KNOW that your post about African Americans is false and has much more to do with culture, music, economics, media keeping status quo, etc.

Africans from Africa have lower IQ scores than African Americans on average. But why are Africans from Africa coming to the US and not only out competing African Americans educationally, but economically as well? You guessed it. Culture.

Africans are getting scholarships to Harvard, Yale and graduating at alarming rates, while the African Americans who based off IQ, are considered smarter but under performing.

Wanna know why? It's culture. Problem is, if you're an African American and you try to change the AA culture, you're immediately labeled a militant racist unless your pushing the white media propaganda. Very simple stuff.

The media ensures the majority AA's are kept in a status quo from the time they're born in the US.

Out of curiosity, what are the black violent crimes rates in Australia, Switzerland, Denmark, England and Ireland? Why are African American blacks considered so violent in the US and not Australia, Poland or Switzerland? Because of the status quo culture made available in the US generationally and the US's ability to literally CRIMINALIZE everything associated with African Americans. When you criminalize a people, guess what? They become criminals.

Again Africans from Africa are out performing AAs daily, but are considered inferior based off IQ. If that isn't a clear sign of culture issues I don't know what is.

And speaking of IQ, I advise anyone out there to look into the Gesell Theory. A theory that proved that blacks were considered superior regarding IQ from birth. But for some reason, after the first few years after birth and life kick in, things "change"

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Very interesting article posted by TS that many racist white posters and many black posters that are no better that fall in line that want to keep the status quo, like Eff Pandas, that refuse to address African American CULTURE as being a major problem anf the fact that there's a power in place that assures that certain African Americans stay where there "suppose to be": blind, deaf and dumb. I address the OP in this post. This is probably where he got the thought to research this article
                    Does that explain why Jews are so successful, something in your "culture"?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                      Does that explain why Jews are so successful, something in your "culture"?
                      What are you talking about?

I can explain to you why Jews are successful. It has more to do with the environment they were placed in over a thousand years ago, and genetic disease that actually helped them than hurt them causing a positive evolution. Have you not researched this?
                      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-02-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X