Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Franchises That Need To Die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncharted tbh Naughty dogg games needs a break their formula has gotten stale for a while now and they have been getting away with mediocre gameplay for years

they should think about developing a different genre something that's less melodramatic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Uncharted tbh Naughty dogg games needs a break their formula has gotten stale for a while now and they have been getting away with mediocre gameplay for years

they should think about developing a different genre something that's less melodramatic
      Their games always do great in every way. I think Uncharted is just played out as a franchise now though and I'm pretty sure they agree which is why they aren't making anymore Uncharted. You're telling me you aren't hyped for The Last of Us 2? First one was potentially my most favourite game EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        Their games always do great in every way. I think Uncharted is just played out as a franchise now though and I'm pretty sure they agree which is why they aren't making anymore Uncharted. You're telling me you aren't hyped for The Last of Us 2? First one was potentially my most favourite game EVER.

Last of us played like an uncharted game I like survival horror genre so definitely going to play but not really hyped

I will probably be more excited when I see gameplay footage but looks more the same

Comment

Originally posted by PK Dionysus Alt View Post
          Personally, my vote is with Saints Row.

Saints Row 2 had the perfect blend of crazy, yet it still made sense.

Saints Row 3 was whack, and 4 sucked warty dwarf c0ck. Super-powers? ****ing aliens?

FOH.

Also, CoD needs to go away.
          Saint's Row has already dug its own grave. A new game from that series probably won't be coming out at all. Maybe years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGeorge View Post
            Saint's Row has already dug its own grave. A new game from that series probably won't be coming out at all. Maybe years from now.
            Agents of Mayhem is a Saints Row spinoff. It's a spinoff of Gat Outta Hell, ugh.

Volition done ****ed it all up.

Comment

No, i've never heard of it until now tbh lol

I'm quite casual nowadays unfortunately, I used to spend a **** load of time gaming but the last year i've just been busy with work and don't really have the energy to get invested in anything.

The last games i've played are - Witcher 3 (all DLC/expansions included), Uncharted 4, Shadow of Mordor, Age of Empires 2, Players Unknown Battlegrounds and I fired up Counter-Strike 1.6 the other day for about 10 minutes. Quite varied but all top games imo. I followed Gamescomm loosely and it was ****ty, e3 this year was terrible too felt like a trailer fest, nothing that new in terms of games.
              Lol, I haven't played any of the shiet you just listed. I'm casual at the moment myself, mainly because my hardware is horse shiet.

Also, I spend the time I used in the past to game to try and write.

First on the list is the Witcher 3 for me. Saw the complete game for sale for mad cheap a month or so ago.

Comment

The Madden exclusivity deal. Still to this day (over 12 years later), Madden has failed to bring out a better NFL game than NFL 2K5.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                  Lol, I haven't played any of the shiet you just listed. I'm casual at the moment myself, mainly because my hardware is horse shiet.

Also, I spend the time I used in the past to game to try and write.

First on the list is the Witcher 3 for me. Saw the complete game for sale for mad cheap a month or so ago.
                  I never thought i'd get that feeling of awe when playing a video game after I finished The Last of Us...until I played Witcher 3. Beautiful world, writing and stories. A proper experience. My favourite single player games on PC and PS4 (TLOU).

Comment

Call of Duty needs to stop. For real.

Comment

I never thought i'd get that feeling of awe when playing a video game after I finished The Last of Us...until I played Witcher 3. Beautiful world, writing and stories. A proper experience. My favourite single player games on PC and PS4 (TLOU).
                      TLOU looks absolutely amazing.

The concept of these father/daughter pairings is hella powerful, and I actually started writing a few stories based on that concept, but they sucked ass, so I stopped.

Then I saw the Siri/Geralt bond, and started writing another one.

I'm a sucker for those kinds of bonds.

Comment

Working...
                      X