• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was about Bruce Willis.

Comment

uh good riddance **** this idiot.
      Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Dam !

Now I feel bad for making fun of how senile he seemed at a recent senate hearing
      john mccain has no qualms with bombing a village if it added more zeros to his bank account. lol at you fools feeling sorry for this man.
      Last edited by John Barron; 07-20-2017, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I'd rather not know if I had cancer. Knowing you haven't got long left and waiting to die must be mental torture.
        He's like 90. Regardless of cancer, he knows he hasn't much time left and is waiting to die.

But yeah, that grim reality has to be maddening

Comment

Fcuk john McCain

Comment

He should go out banging famous chicks for $1M a pop, literally. Can't take that money with you & his kids should be old enough they good. Put aside a mill for the wife & get her a couple books on budgeting cuz she's probably use to pissing away money too easily by now. Then go get his weight in boner pills & go on your hooooor slaying spree.

Comment

Neocon piece of ****. We need new bodies in Washington. He was part of the problem. The john mccains, the Hillary and bill clintons...all already had their time and made the world a worse place. I hope they burn for their transgressions

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                lol **** him. War Criminal who supports the Saudis...
                +1 the dude was a war monger always desperate for a new bombing campaign / new war.

Also responsible for arming fanatical muslims / ISIS to fight the Syrian government. prolly for the best he passed away before he influenced more death with his position of power.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  He's like 90. Regardless of cancer, he knows he hasn't much time left and is waiting to die.

But yeah, that grim reality has to be maddening
                  he has the genes and the best treatment in the world to live past 90, barring terminal cancer. this is probably the best news of the year for many of his victims around the world. we just staved off 10 or 15 more years of his neocon ********ery.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 07-20-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X