Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Weeks was in on it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black american ref helps out a black american fighter to win, how predictable. think it was round 2 where ward landed a clear low blow and the ref did nothing, that was when i knew the fix was in. dont really see how 2 judges had ward ahead and one had kovalev 3 points ahead, is that not suspicious aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Absolutely. And can you imagine the uproar if a WHITE ref gave kovalev a low blow TKO victory against ward? LMAO theyd be butthurt marching and writing obama and luis farakhan like a bunch of babies
      Crying like what you're doing now and have been doing for the last 16 hours?

I'm sure you have a swastika in your living room.... White trash

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Crying like what you're doing now and have been doing for the last 16 hours?

I'm sure you have a swastika in your living room.... White trash

yeah you got me there buddy

Comment

Im pointing finger at that scumbag J Prince who these ghetto kids worship so much lol.

This scum j prince slid a white envelope to Weeks..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            black american ref helps out a black american fighter to win, how predictable. think it was round 2 where ward landed a clear low blow and the ref did nothing, that was when i knew the fix was in. dont really see how 2 judges had ward ahead and one had kovalev 3 points ahead, is that not suspicious aswell?
            How ******ed can you get?

Weeks actually saved Kovalev. Weeks wouldn't even let Dre work on the inside without breaking them up. If Tony let's Dre do his inside work without separation, Kovalev doesn't make it to see round 6. If Weeks didn't stop the fight when he did, full Karma would've come back to Kovalev from when he killed that guy years ago.

You and your Klan should be praising the black man for saving the white man's life

Comment

Just curious if Tony Weeks was a good ref the night Floyd fought Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                How ******ed can you get?

Weeks actually saved Kovalev. Weeks wouldn't even let Dre work on the inside without breaking them up. If Tony let's Dre do his inside work without separation, Kovalev doesn't make it to see round 6. If Weeks didn't stop the fight when he did, full Karma would've come back to Kovalev from when he killed that guy years ago.

You and your Klan should be praising the black man for saving the white man's life

i think youre late to your black panther party

Comment

Unfortunately, your Klan rally didn't end too well last night. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Im pointing finger at that scumbag J Prince who these ghetto kids worship so much lol.

This scum j prince slid a white envelope to Weeks..
                    yeah they love that little rat j prince. seems to be their hero on here. anyone with a bit of money can order some hitmen, doesnt mean they are a tough guy.

Comment

I think your late to your kkk meeting....better put on your makeup and blonde wig.

Comment

Working...
                      X