Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-26-2010, 05:37 PM #21101
Agueroooooooo!!!!

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
El Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,486,862,733.59
Got no g to give u. Heres the beer! - led One more - led treasure 4 ya - cannonball_X Merry Christmas - Flab merry christmas cunt:] - dj emzz 
thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe2608 View Post
I still wouldn't rule out selling Rooney and making Hernandez our priority striker. The money could go on redeveloping our ageing midfield which is our biggest problem at the moment.

Rooney seems to like drinking more than football right now and he's the highest paid at the club by a country mile with his new contract. A lot of people i've spoken to who support many different clubs are thinking Rooney has seen his best days despite being only 25. Whilst i don't agree with it i can see why they are saying it, doesn't seem to have the same hunger for the game and off field problems are a problem. It seems like a waste of money paying him so much when we could be offering those kind of wages to a solid midfielder to replace Scholes like Sneijder, Schweinsteiger or Gourcuff. These kind of players would be more of a benefit for the team than Rooney.

If we brought in midifeld players like Sanchez and Gourcuff we could pay both their wages with the wages Rooney gets alone.
You're not taking into account how much Rooney will bring in merchandise wise. The amount he brings in through shirt sales alone will cover his wages. Sanchez and Gourcuff although quality players, aren't marquee names.
El Fenomeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:37 PM #21102
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,217,821.24
Total Points: 25,265,126.07
For being a cool poster - -Ironmike- The GOAT - dj emz The GOAT - dj emz 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - dj emz 

Quote:
I still wouldn't rule out selling Rooney and making Hernandez our priority striker. The money could go on redeveloping our ageing midfield which is our biggest problem at the moment.

Rooney seems to like drinking more than football right now and he's the highest paid at the club by a country mile with his new contract. A lot of people i've spoken to who support many different clubs are thinking Rooney has seen his best days despite being only 25. Whilst i don't agree with it i can see why they are saying it, doesn't seem to have the same hunger for the game and off field problems are a problem. It seems like a waste of money paying him so much when we could be offering those kind of wages to a solid midfielder to replace Scholes like Sneijder, Schweinsteiger or Gourcuff. These kind of players would be more of a benefit for the team than Rooney.

If we brought in midifeld players like Sanchez and Gourcuff we could pay both their wages with the wages Rooney gets alone.
I am not sure what to think with Rooney i am pissed cause i think he was going to City before he saw what a problem that could be. If he is back to his form of last season all will be forgiven, i wouldn't be to upset to sell him and bolster the midfield/wings though in the summer.. least now we wont get ****ed over as he is on a long contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrbobandweave View Post
I'll bet anyone on here 300k right now that he doesn't score 10 league goals this season (He currently has 3).
Combine that with that Champions league and i will take that bet will have that much by the season ends.
MOTHER DUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:38 PM #21103
Banned

dj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 589,057,099.66
Total Points: 599,253,980.62
4 - RunW/Knives 5 - RunW/Knives 6 - RunW/Knives 7 - RunW/Knives 8 - RunW/Knives 
9 - RunW/Knives 10 Blue Para for the Metro. - RunW/Knives Have this homo - Mr Punch Quality Poster and Hella Funny - Stones! Chea - Stones! 
TRUTH WARRIOR - Stones! Thirsty...? - ??? I feel a Tornado Coming!!!!! - Stones! to celebrate chicaritos goal - C.RONALDO Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr 
to the homie dj heart - Tha_Greatest Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger 11 - Gremlin. For Dj, use this to get ronaldo and fabregas drunk so then you can defile them both! BWAHAHAHAHA ;) - BritishBoxing92 practice is always good you know for what ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - Viciousz Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Spray_resistant Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Send a message via AIM to dj Ramos

Quote:

This guy knows what up. This post is filled with nothing but the truth. United needs playmakers and i wouldnt rule out another defender and a keeper cuz van der sar is to old now, he plays good for his age but not that great for a top 2 club.
dj Ramos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:39 PM #21104
Agueroooooooo!!!!

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
El Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,486,862,733.59
Got no g to give u. Heres the beer! - led One more - led treasure 4 ya - cannonball_X Merry Christmas - Flab merry christmas cunt:] - dj emzz 
thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
I'll take it.
Fine. I'll sig it
El Fenomeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:39 PM #21105
Banned

dj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond repute
9 - RunW/Knives 10 Blue Para for the Metro. - RunW/Knives Have this homo - Mr Punch Quality Poster and Hella Funny - Stones! Chea - Stones! 
TRUTH WARRIOR - Stones! Thirsty...? - ??? I feel a Tornado Coming!!!!! - Stones! to celebrate chicaritos goal - C.RONALDO Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr 
to the homie dj heart - Tha_Greatest Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger 11 - Gremlin. For Dj, use this to get ronaldo and fabregas drunk so then you can defile them both! BWAHAHAHAHA ;) - BritishBoxing92 practice is always good you know for what ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - Viciousz Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Spray_resistant Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrbobandweave View Post
You're not taking into account how much Rooney will bring in merchandise wise. The amount he brings in through shirt sales alone will cover his wages. Sanchez and Gourcuff although quality players, aren't marquee names.
Jersey wise Chicharito>Rooney
Old 10-26-2010, 05:40 PM #21106
Banned

Flab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,641,749,396.89
Total Points: 21,642,010,219.21
happy birthday! - led wanking material ;) - -veteran420- You're freeeeeeeeeeeeee! - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* And a Happy New Year, innit. - Southpaw Stinger 
Merry christmas too! - led left over chunk cake for you for christmas :) - - v e t - Merry Christmas bro. lol - F l i c k e r Happy  new year! - Sir TomJones Have a good'en big lad - El Fenomeno 
merry chirstmas flabby! - dj emzz Great guy! - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang happy hols, daddy Flab :) - STONES! Feliz Navidad! - MANIAC310 
merry x mas - MARKBNLV In b4 it sells out- Happy New Year! x - *Boss Lady* Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Raider Monkz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Raider Monkz Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Scat Man Head and Neck Cancer - Raider Monkz Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - -veteran420- 

Yeah. Fill the team with foreigners.
Flab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:42 PM #21107
Banned

Quote:
I believe he has the talent but i don't like to get carried away with it, it's still early in the season and the return of Rooney in November will be a problem for his game time.
yeah i see what you mean, kinda like berbatov in this season how he started amazingly good and slowly began to decline.

I doubt hernandez will see issues with playing time, its obvious sir alex likes him a lot and they have a good relationship unlike arsene wenger and vela
Old 10-26-2010, 05:42 PM #21108
TBE

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
FloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,729,344,911,729,354,752.00
Total Points: 6,729,344,911,729,379,328.00
Cheers for the streams - alza1988 thanks - solly6 couldnt green ya, so ill gift ya, thanx for the threatening message - bcfc Happy New Year - Freedom. money team - MR. LARRYX 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flab View Post
Arsenal, then Man Utd, then all the way.
Yeah defo.
I liek ur sig btw lol
FloydTBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:43 PM #21109
Banned

MOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,217,821.24
Total Points: 25,265,126.07
For being a cool poster - -Ironmike- The GOAT - dj emz The GOAT - dj emz 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - dj emz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flab View Post
Yeah. Fill the team with foreigners.
Not much talented young english guys around atm

We are interested in Jack Rodwell apparently but then again from what i have seen he is far from the finished project. Also english players cost a fortune and we have been burned recently with Carrick/Hargreaves no performing or being injured all the time. Likes of Evra/Vidic were brought for under 10m both world class players, if they were english would be nearer 30m each
MOTHER DUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:46 PM #21110
TBE

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
FloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloydTBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,729,344,911,729,354,752.00
Total Points: 6,729,344,911,729,379,328.00
Cheers for the streams - alza1988 thanks - solly6 couldnt green ya, so ill gift ya, thanx for the threatening message - bcfc Happy New Year - Freedom. money team - MR. LARRYX 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Lovenkrands will score tomorow
FloydTBE is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
arsenal are shit, athletically, demanding, football, official, soccer, sports, thread, yank

User Tag List